27. Precinct

Hey guys.

Here's an update;)

So we'd like to thank everyone who reads this story, votes and comments, we really do appreciate you.
Also we're entering the story into the 2016 Watty's and need all the support we can get so please don't forget to share, vote and comment. The feedback means a lot.

Requirements for this chapter: 8 votes and also don't forget the previous chapter.

Love you

Blue

After successfully sneaking passed the front desk, two officers leaving the precinct and a detective on the phone we had made it to the evidence room.

Once inside I went straight to the back of the room, lined with shelves filled with endless boxes of evidence. I got Vanessa's box and went through it once again but every thing was still exactly the same as the previous time.

I then went to the F's in search of Stacey's case box. Once found I opened it revealing only one item in it. There, at the bottom was a little transparent plastic bag with a cotton swab with what was presumably blood on it. I carefully took it out of the box and noticed that there was a paper stuck to the other side.

Blood sample found in trunk of Mr J Morris' car. Match to Ms S Fields' DNA.

I couldn't believe my eyes. This proves that Professor Morris is innocent and that the feeling I had was right.

"Luke! Look at this," I turned around to show him what I had found, thinking that he wasn't too far behind me but to my surprise he was seated at the computer which Calum previously hacked into.

"Luke?" I said more loudly after five seconds of him not replying. I seemed to have gotten his attention this time since he turned to look at me.

"Yes?"

I made my way towards him and as I did he turned back around to to computer and went back to the desktop.

"Look, this can't be right" I said ignoring his scramble to hide whatever he was doing and handed him the plastic.