Cry.

You have to free yourself from him before it's too late and he's tainted from you as well.

"You're throwing almost four years of our relationship out just like that? Is something the matter Reina? What aren't you telling me," he said as he grabbed my wrist from behind as I was starting to leave.

"I never...I never liked you okay? I liked you as a friend but you had to ask me out in front of a group of people so I felt sorry and said yes!" I lashed out.

"You're lying," he said, shaking his head and reaching to grab onto my arms, determined but it only made me angrier, frustrated and...scared.

"Let me go," I said quietly now.

It was more than me telling him to let go of him though. I was silently begging him to let me go from his heart so that I won't hurt him anymore than I did now.

"No," he growled, scaring me more, "I will not let you go till you tell me what the hell is wrong. You know I care about you Reina so why?"

"Let me go! I don't want you to fucking touch me again," I yelled and after giving him a push, I ran.

I ran until I couldn't breath anymore and sobbing my eyes out.

If I was even scared of my own boyfriend because he was a guy...there was no chance with anyone else. 

"Hello? Reina?"

Paul's voice jolted me back to reality. I frowned at the memories of the last time I actually went to see him. It didn't end well from either of us and it was my fault for the most part.

"Hi," I rasped, not knowing exactly what to even say anyways as I held the phone against my ears.

"So, I saw your dad the other day...and I wanted to ask what was wrong personally from you," he asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I tried to sound innocent even though my heart was pounding so fast. 

How much does he know?

"Well, I heard that you're parents got divorced and I'm sorry to hear that..." he trailed off as my voice hitched.

"Life happens," I managed to say.

"You're dad looked really tired when I spotted him. He was in the same Starbucks at me. Can you imagine how shocked I was when I saw him? He thought we were still together."

"Uh huh."

"And...he told me, more like thank me for sticking with you all this time. He thought we were still dating and he told me about how he felt guilty of what happened in June. Reina, you should have told me what happened to you in June instead of ignoring me," he said and I froze when I heard the pain in his voice when he said that.

My dad told him.

Paul knew now.

"What?" I managed to say.

"Your dad told me that you were...r-"

Before he can continue, I quickly ended the call him without another word.

Shit.

Shit.

He knew.

I got vibration on my phone and I glanced down:

'I'm coming to you over my Christmas break. You're going to talk to me either you like it or not.'

I lost my breath, I felt sick, like I was going to die.