Stay Alive

A/N
What time is it? It's MULLET time! You had to know this is coming. There will be lams in the next chapter, I promise.

Lafayette stared at the crumbled paper in his hands. He sighed and shoved it into his pocket. There was a sudden gun fire and a loud yelp. He flinched at the sudden sounds and grabbed his sword. He then pick up his riffle and ran out the tent.

He looked around, searching for the owner of the scream. He searched the ground, filled with limp bodies until his eyes fell on one person in particular. "Hercules!" He yelled scrambling over to his friends body. Lafayette placed his head in his lap and lightly shook Hercules' shoulders.

"Hercules, mon ami. Are you alright?" Lafayette asked scanning his friend's body. Hercules chuckled weakly and attempted to sit up. "I'm fine Laf," he winced and pressed his hand on his side, "a bullet never kept me down." Lafayette watched as small streams of blood ran through his friend's fingers. "Oh God." Lafayette muttered. He ripped of Hercules' bandanna and pressed it against the wound.

"We need to get you inside." Lafayette said, helping Hercules' up. "There's...there's still a war going on L-laf." Hercules muttered. "You're wounded Hercules. I'm taking you to our tent." Lafayette said staring straight ahead. Hercules winced again and gripped Lafayette's clothes. Lafayette looked down at him.

Hercules began to leave a trail of blood behind him. Lafayette's face flashed horror. He picked Hercules up and began to run. Once he reached the tent he placed Hercules in his cot. "Take off your jacket and shirt." Lafayette said, searching for bandages. Hercules smirked, "Laf, we're not even courting. You could at least take me out before I start stripping." He laughed as Lafayette glared at him.

He sat up and moved his hand from his wound. There wasn't a lot of blood, but it was enough to make you sick. He took off his jacket along with his vest and shirt. He winced again and slammed his head against the rock heard pillow under him. Lafayette basically ran over to him and began to wrap the bandages around his stomach. "I'm gonna die aren't I." Hercules gasped and gripped the covers. "Non, you're going to live." Lafayette stated, gripping Hercules' free hand.

Hercules chuckled and squeezed his eyes shut. "Ya know, being a tailor's apprentice doesn't seem so bad now." He squeezed Lafayette's hand and began to curl up in the bed. "C'mon Hercules. S'il vous plaît je besoin de vous . Restez avec moi." Lafayette said quietly. "You know I can't understand you." He laughed. "I...I said..." Lafayette's face flushed and his eyes began to water. " Pl-please I...I need you. Stay with...stay with me."

Hercules smiled and pushed a few strands of hair behind Lafayette's ear. "I'm trying Laf. You're my best friend, I wouldn't just leave you." Lafayette shook his head and pressed Hercules' hand against his lips. "You don't understand." He muttered. Hercules nodded his head and pulled Lafayette down to him. "I do. I understand everything."

Lafayette smiled as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Je t'aime." Hercules laughed softly, "Tá mé I ngrá leat freisin." He said and placed a kiss on Lafayette's nose. He took in a sharp breath and gripped Lafayette's clothes. "Just apply pressure to your wound."

Hercules nodded in response and pressed his hand against his side. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "I gotta take that apprenticeship back up." He said quietly. Lafayette laughed softly and took out a needle and thread. Hercules looked at the sewing material and smirk. "Are you gonna make me some pants for me Laffy?" Lafayette shook his head and moved Hercules' hand. "I'm going to stitch up your wound. Just so when I get the doctor, you won't bleed to death."

He began to remove the bandages and was able to see the bullet. "Grab my hand, this might hurt." Lafayette said as Hercules grabbed his hand. He placed his hand on the wound. Hercules gritted his teeth and winced. Lafayette sighed and placed two of his fingers into the wound. Hercules yelled, causing Lafayette to panic. Lafayette quickly smashed his lips against Hercules, the man under him began to calm down. He continued to pull out the bullet while kissing Hercules. "It's out." He muttered as he pulled away. "W...wow." Hercules smiled brightly.

Lafayette then pierced the needle through his skin. After a few kisses and small flinches, he finally stitched up the wound. "I have to go get the doctor, stay calm and take deep breaths." Hercules nodded and closed his eyes.

If Lafayette was lucky, what he did was the right thing. Hopefully Hercules will stay alive.