Suprised

John was curled up on the bed, his breathing finally steady. Alexander was laying next to him, trying his best not to disrupt his sleeping.

Over the time, Alexander began to study John's features closely. Each freckle had a perfect place on his face and scattered on his neck. How peaceful he seemed as he laid there with few motions.

Alexander found it extremely difficult to not kiss John. Then again, he wanted his lover to feel well.

John slowly began to stir and moved closer to Alexander. Alexander smiled to himself and wrapped his arm around John. He lightly pressed his lips against John's temple. John humed their usual drinking melody. 

There was a loud bang on the door and Alexander sprung up. John groaned and squeezed Alexander. "Laurens, you're gonna have to let me go." Alexander said, trying to escape John's hold. "Alex... don't leave me." John muttered in Alexander's chest. Alexander sighed and yelled, "Come back at another time." Alexander maneuvered his body so that him and John's were leveled. He watched and John slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "Happy?" Alexander asked as John nodded.

John scooted closer to Alex and lightly kissed Alexander. Alexander was a bit hesitant, but he soon returned John's affection. John's fingers slowly traveled to Alexander's collar. Alexander's fingers wrapped around John's slim waste and dug into his hips. "Alex..." John mummerd, breaking their kiss. "What?" Alexander groaned, burying his head into John's neck. "Alex." John said again trying to get Alexander's attention. Alexander ignored him again and began to kiss his neck. John bit his lip and moved his hands to Alexander's shoulders. "Stop, there's someone watching." Alexander rose up and looked towards the door. "Having fun I suppose?" Lafayette yelled as Hercules busted out laughing.

"What the hell!" Alexander yelled, running to the door closing the curtains. "Non, mon ami. We were just kidding. Open the door." Lafayette begged. "This is uncalled for Alexander. Let us in." Hercules called out. "Your face is uncalled for." Alexander yelled back. There was a pause of silence before there was a loud banging on the door. "Let me go Laf! I'm only going to punch him once!" Hercules said angrily. That was a lovely surprise.