I Know I Can Make This Work

Alexander woke up with a pulsing headache. "What happened." He muttered as he noticed a random women wrapped around him. He pushed his hair back. "Man, how much did have to drink?" He looked down at who was laying next to him and noticed their manly figure. He looked at the curly hair hiding her face. Cute. He said to himself, he pushed the hair out of the woman's face and her eyes widened. "Laurens." Alexander said loudly and covered his mouth quickly. John groaned and buried his head into Alexander's chest. "Shit to the third power." Alexander said quietly trying not to wake John up. He can't just leave John, that would be rude. He still is his friend. Then again, he can't be seen like this with John. Maybe they didn't do anything. Alexander looked under the covers and cursed under his breath. What am I going to do?  Alexander asked himself. Alexander sigh, Maybe if I wake him up we can sort this out. He tapped the sleeping mans shoulder. He slowly began to stir.

"Al-alex." John muttered as his eyes fluttered open. A small smile appeared on his face. "Good morning." He said quietly, snuggling into Alexander's neck. "Laurens, time to get up." Alexander said trying to push John off. "No...I'm exhausted after last night." John said, his voice both teasing and tired. Alexander bit the inside of his cheek while his blood rushed to his face. "That's what we need to talk about." He said nervously. John rose up and raised a brow. "What's wrong?" Alexander sighed. "Listen, last night was a mistake. I was drunk, the last thing I remember is pecking your lips." Alexander paused, "No one can know, we will never sp-" He noticed how John's eyes were watering.

"Laurens...don't cry." Alexander said wrapping John into a hug. "L-leave me alone." John muttered trying to shove Alexander away. He soon began to crumble into Alexander's arms with quiet sobs. "I hate you." John said quietly between his sobs. "I know." Alexander said, brushing John's hair. "You toyed with my feelings Alexander." John said, his voice sounding beyond hurt. Alexander bit his lip and hugged John tighter. "I'm sorry love." Alexander whispered into John's hair. "I remember a little of last night, you were really cute." Alexander smiled, "There were a lot of things that were cute about you." He said bringing John up and kissing his cheek. John laughed through his tears. "Yeah, you know what else is cute about you?" Alexander asked, seeing how John began to cheer up. John shook his head and Alexander smirked. "How you shudder when I do this." Alexander said smugly before lightly kissing John's neck. John shuddered and giggled, "Come on stop Alex." Alexander hummed in response and trailed his kisses up to John's cheek. "Not until you forgive me." Alexander said going to kiss John's neck again. "OK, I forgive you." John shuddered again.

Alexander ceased his kissing and smiled. "I'm so sorry John. I'll fix this, I can make it work." Alexander said. John just nodded unable to speak. Alexander gave a broken grin and hugged John tight. Maybe we can make this work.