Laurens, I Like You A lot

"Alex, you've been writing for three hours." John groaned, leaning against the table, watching Alexander write. He always admired his hard work, but this was beginning to become ridiculous.

Alexander rolled his eyes and glanced at John. "Laurens, this is important. I have to give a report to Washington before the other soldiers, especially Burr. I can't have another cadet showing me up." Alexander kissed John's cheek and continued to write. "Maybe later, alright."

John muttered something inaudible under his breath and glared at Alex. John suddenly smirked and came behind Alexander. "What are you doing Laurens?" Alexander asked, his eyes not lifting from the paper. John wrapped his arms around Alexander's neck and hummed. "Nothing." He said quietly and lightly kissed Alexander's neck.

"John Laurens, if you don't stop." Alexander muttered, trying to continue writing. He groaned and lightly wrote on the paper, scared that hr might break his quill. John hummed into Alexander's neck and presses his lips against his collar bone. John then lightly nibbled at Alexander's neck and felt him shudder under him.

"I'm never going to finish John, don- don't you want me to keep my j-job?" Alexander huffed, setting his quill down. John moved away from Alexander's neck and nodded. "Of course. However, I also want you to take a break." John smiled and sat it Alexander's lap, facing him.

Alexander chuckled and pressed his lips against John's. "Are you sure about this?" Alexander asked, his lips still against John's. John nodded and tugged on his neck tie. John lightly grinded his hip against his own. Alexander took in a sharp breath and gripped John's waist. "St...stop...John." Alexander gasped and buried his face into John's shoulder.

John soon stopped and placed his lips on Alexander's. "John, you left your door un-" Hercules was cut of by the scene before him. He groaned and walked to the dining area. "Why is it whenever I visit you two are about to have sex!" He yelled as he got to his destination.

A/N
It's a very small but important detail. I had to change the whole statement about Thomas because then my story would be out of whack.