Chapter 32

Jasmine

Since the incident that occured, I decided that it's best for Kamden and I to move into Chris' home.

I held Kam as I watched Chris unload the rest of my things out of the moving truck.

"All done." He sat the boxes on the floor.

"Thanks baby daddy." I laughed and stuck my tongue out

"You coming to my game tonight?" He grabbed a bottled water out the fridge.

"I don't know. I'm not sure about about having Kam around all those people."

"Come on. He'll be fine. I have security. No one will mess with you."

"I guess I'll go."

"Good. Get dressed." He smacked my ass before jogging up the steps.

I shook my head and carried Kam to his room. I picked out his outfit and put it on him. He fell asleep so I gently placed him in his crib and went to get dressed.

I freshened up and pulled on my jeans and a tank top. I sprayed my hair with water and stepped out of the bathroom.

"You ready?"

"Yea. Just have to put my shoes on and get Kam."

"I'll get him." He walked out of the room

I walked downstairs and Chris was standing there. He opened the door for me and we walked to the car.

We arrived at the stadium within 30 minutes. Chris went to the locker room and I sat courtside waiting for the game to start.

I noticed an occasional camera flash but I didnt pay it too much attention.

~~~~

It was now the 3rd quarter of the game and Chris' team was down by 6. The coach called a timeout and Chris jogged over to us. He grabbed a water and as he stood there, Kam reached for him.

He smiled and picked him up. He kissed his cheek before handing him back to me and going back onto the court. I cheered as Chris shot the ball and added 3 points to the score.

The game was now over and Chris's team won by 1 point. It was a close game.

The ride back home was peaceful. We vibed to the music and I looked at the lights througout the city.

Without saying a word, Chris laced our fingers together as he drove. I looked over at our hands and smiled.

Chris carried Kam into the house and laid him in his bed.

While he was doing that, I walked into my room and slipped my clothes off.

Chris

Walking down the hall, I passed by Jasmine's room. She had her back towards the door as she was undressing. I stood there and watched her. I quietly walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips.

A small scream escaped from her lips. "Don't do that." She placed her hand on her chest

"I missed you." I placed kisses along her shoulder. "I missed your touch." I kissed her neck. "I missed your kisses." I gently bit her neck. "And I missed this." I smirked as she gasped at my hand in her panties.

I turned her around and kissed her softly. I laid her on the bed and slowly pulled her panties off. I held her legs open and wasted no time.

Her moans only made me crave her more. I circled my tongue around her clit as I slid 2 fingers inside her. I curved my fingers, hitting her g-spot as I flicked my tongue across her clit. Her legs began to shake and she clawed at the bed sheets.

Her breathing was heavy as she came down from her high. I pulled my shirt off and stepped out of my boxers.

I climbed onto the bed as she laid there with her eyes closed. I smirked and put both of her legs onto my shoulders and slowly slid into her.

I started off slow. Her moans were soft. She looked up at me with those eyes and bit her lip.

I leaned forward and slid deeper inside her. I placed my hands on each side of her to support myself. I thrusted into her harder. Her loud moans filled the room. She placed her hands on my chest, trying to push me away.

"Take it." I bit my bottom lip as I held her arms down.

"Im gonna cum." She moaned loudly

"Cum for daddy." I growled lowly

She let out a high pitched squeal as she came for a second time. Her legs began to shake and I slowly thrusted as she came.

Her legs fell onto the bed. I hungrily kissed her lips and our tongues wrestled. I slid back inside her and she wrapped her legs around me.

My hips buckled as she tightened around me. "Oh shit." I groaned

I placed my face in the crook of her neck as I sped up my pace.

"I love you Jasmine." I breathed out

"I love you too." She moaned

~~~~

Jasmine

I slowly opened my eyes as the smell of bacon filled the air. I walked into the bathroom to use it. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I stood there as I examined myself. My hair was all over the place. I walked down to the kitchen and Chris was standing at the stove cooking. Kam was sitting in the living room watching cartoons.

"Good morning." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Good morning. You hungry?"

"Starving." I poured myself a glass of orange juice and sat at the table.

Chris placed a plate in front of me. I quickly said thank you and began eating.

Once I was finished, I walked into the living room and sat beside Chris. He put his arm around me as we watched TV. Kamden crawled over and Chris reached down and picked him up. I love the bond that they have. He's a great dad. Wouldn't trade him for nothing.

~~~~

I just want to say that I appreciate each and every one of you that read my stories. Ya'll are amazing!

Don't forget to comment, vote and share! I love reading the comments that you leave.

Shardaé💋