Chapter 7

~~~~~~
Got a few requests to update, so I decided to give ya'll a little something.

Enjoy 💋

Jasmine

"2 more weeks" I have been counting down the days until I get transferred. I'm glad I will be a few steps closer to being released from prison. I've been trying my best to stay out of trouble.

I looked around the cell block until my eyes landed on Chris. My eyes roamed every inch of his body. Everything about him is perfect. From the freckles on his face to his crooked tooth, he's perfect to me. I walked down to the calling area. I picked up the phone and dialed my mom's number.

"Hey mama."

"Hey sweetie. How are you?"

"I'm good. Waiting for these last two weeks to go by."

"I know you are. You staying out of trouble?" She asked

"Yes ma'am." I smiled proudly

"Good. Call me as soon as you get transferred. I'm glad I will be able to hug you."

"I know mama. I have to go before the phone cuts off. I love you."

"I love you too." She replied and I hung up.

I sat at the round table with my head down.

"You leaving?"

I looked up and saw Candy standing in front of me.

"Why?"

She shook her head and folded her arms. "Yo ass always get a special treatment. Motherfuckers bend over backwards for your ass." She scoffed "And for what? Just cause you pretty? Or is it cause you fucking everybody in the prison."

I stood up. "I'm going to restrain myself and keep my hands off of you right now. But don't think I won't hesitate to choke your dumb ass if you ever try this shit again. Don't worry about how the fuck I'm getting out. Maybe you're the one that need some dick." I bumped her as I walked by.

I sighed at the sound of the buzzer. I can't wait until I'm away from this place for good.

I walked into my cell and watched as the door slid close. I deeply sighed and fell onto my bed. "Two weeks, I got this." I mumbled before falling asleep.

I tossed and turned during my sleep. No position seemed to be comfortable. After finally getting into a good position I difted back off to sleep.

"You pretty just like your mother. You know that?" Eric walked towards me "How old are you now?"

"13" I said above a whisper. My back was now against a wall

He pulled me towards him by my shirt "Perfect."

"Get off of me." I pushed him back

I felt a sharp pain across my face. He slapped me. I held me face as tears rolled down.

"Don't you ever try that again." He gritted in my face before beginning to pull at my jeans

I kicked and screamed trying to get away from him.

Chris

I let out a deep sign. I scrolled through facebook looking at different videos. August walked over and sat across from me.

"You tired bruh?"

"As hell." I yawned

"Good luck. I'm about to leave." He laughed

"Ha ha fu-" I was cut off by a scream. Both of our heads quickly turned into the direction of it.

I got up and looked through each cell. I got to Jasmine's and she was kicking her legs and mumbling 'please stop'. I quickly grabbed my key and opened the door.

I sat beside her and lighty shook her. "Jasmine? Wake up."

She opened her eyes "Get off me!"

"Shhhh. It's me, Chris." I calmed her

She wrapped her arms around me tightly. We stayed like this for a while. Nobody said anything. You could only hear an occasional sniff from Jasmine.

"Bad dream?"

She only nodded and I continued to rub her back

~~~

Jasmine

I walked out into the cell block. I should've stayed in my room. I don't wanna be bothered by anyone at all. I spotted august walking towards me. He stood beside me with his bottom lip poked out.

"Come on, bring it in." He held his arms out.

I smiled and hugged him. August is the only one that knows the full story about my past. That's my lil bro.

I sat at the nearest table with my head down.

"Nahhh. We not doin this again." August lifted my head. "You gon be good, iight? No stress. You about to be transferred any day now. Too much good shit happenin fa you to be sad right now."

"I know." I sighed "Thanks Aug. I appreciate it."

"No problem. I gotta get back to work though. Keep your head up Jas. Don't make me call ya mama." He joked

I nodded and smiled. He's right. I can't keep letting my past get me down. I looked around the cell block at all the different women walking around. I'm thankful that I will get to be transferred soon. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I'm strong but everyone has a breaking point.

"Oh what's wrong. The favorite inmate is sad?" I heard Candy from behind me

"Leave me the fuck alone Candy. I'm not in the mood for your shit today."

"I really don't care." She was now in front of the table

"Look, I don't know what water fountain you been drinking from that gave you this super magical idea that you can just talk to me any kind of way but you better watch it. I'll fuck yo ass up and still get transferred on time so don't fuck with me."

"Try it. I want you to fuck me up Jas. You just a little curly haired bitch." She swatted my curls

I sat there for a minute before I stood up and punched her in her nose. Candy stumbled back, blood was dripping onto her shirt. I was now furious. I walked closer to her and punched her again. Before I could hit her a third time I was being pulled away and carried to my cell.

"Let me go! That bitch think I'm soft. I'ma show her how soft I am!" I pried at the arms wrapped around my waist.

Chris

"Chill out." I let Jasmine go once we were in her cell. She paced back and forth mumbling to herself. I grabbed her and kissed her. I could feel her begin to relax in my arms. My hands travelled down her body. I squeezed her ass and she moaned into the kiss. I pulled away before it got too deep.

"You gotta control that temper of yours" I smirked at her

Jasmine rolled her eyes "She started it."

"Well you finish it by being the bigger person."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She smiled

I laughed "You will probably be in here for the next few days. I'll be back later on tonight though." I winked at her before leaving the cell.