16

3 weeks later ..

I sat on my bed with my journal on my lap and a pen in my right hand. I write down a couple of words and hum them to the tone in my head, not liking how it fits I scribble out the sentence. I've been doing this for the past 20 minutes. I can't think of a single thing to come after this bridge. I've already have some of the song down and I don't want to put it to the side any longer.

Taking a deep breathe then exhaling with frustration. This was the most annoying thing about song-writing. You don't know what you want to say because your head has too many ideas at a time. I've been sitting with ideas coming to me but none of them sounding right.

It's quiet in the house today the only thing you can hear is the tapping from pen on my journal. That's strange but not strange enough for me to stop focusing on these lyrics. I sit, sit, sit, and sit until I hear a crash in the kitchen and I jump.

Rolling my eyes, I get up from my bed and make my way down the stairs then into the kitchen. I laugh at the sight in front of me. Gasping for air I walk over to Tori who had red sauce, noodles, and water all over her and the floor. Once I calm down I reached out my hand to pull her up.

"What happened?" I ask with slight giggles escaping my mouth.

She groans loudly but answers. "I tried to reach over it to get into the cabinet and I don't know I guess I bumped it with my hand as it was coming down."

"Why are you trying to cook, where's mom?" Tori wasn't a bad cooker but this wouldn't have happen if it was mom in the kitchen.

"She's still at the shop. I think she's putting on extra hours." Tori says while peeling noodles off her shirt with a disgusted look on her face. "Forget it. I'll go get some food. Be right back."

"Okay." I say as she walks past me. I look back at the mess and furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait, who's cleaning-" she cuts me off by closing the door and I sigh. "the mess.."

I puff out my cheeks but walk forward towards the red watery mess. Groaning, I pick up as many noodles as I could and put them in the trash can. Grabbing the mop I start to mop up the water and sauce but soon after a while my body has had enough. Giving up I rest the mop on the counter and run upstairs.

Going into my room and grabbing my black leather journal. As I'm walking back out my room I hear a 'clink' on the window and I turn my head as quickly as I could. Not seeing anything, my face scrunch up. I decide not to go towards the window but kept looking into it until I see something tiny hit the window and it makes another 'clink' sound. Tilting my head to the side, I slowly approach the square glass then looking down.

A smile running across my face as I spot out who the dark figure below was. Dropping my book back on the bed I slip on any shoes I can find. I power walk down the stairs and stop to look at the tiny mess that was still left on the floor. My mouth going into a straight line, I shrug and continue to the front door. Finally making out to the cool breeze night. Walking to the side of the house where my window was.

That's when I see him with his blue jeans, white shirt, and varsity jacket that made him look more toned then he actually was. My smile grow bigger the longer I stare. He doesn't see me yet so I take this time to let him sink in. His tanish skin, brown messy hair, and pink lips that had me biting mines. He really was something out a magazine, I don't get how he can want me so badly. Someone like him deserved to be doing photoshoots and dating other catalog women.

I watch as he turns around and smiles to himself. A giggle escapes my mouth and he looks up with big eyes but they slowly go back to regular size and he smiles. We smile at each other for what feels like a century until I walk closer to him. The first thing he did was grab my hands and lace them with his, giving me that butterfly feeling in my stomach. His body coming closer to me and I back up as he do but I had to stop once my back hit the beige brick wall.