00

The rain rushed down from the sky heavily. It was a gloomy cloudy day, and it reflected off their moods. Sad and disappointment.

"We can't be together!" She screamed with tears streaming down her cheeks." Nobody wants us together, not even our own parents want anything to do with us right now. It won't ever work out for us!" She harshly cried.

He sat there and stared at his beautiful brown skinned girlfriend and was amazed. Even at the worst times he could still be mesmerized by her beauty. He wiped every single tear that decided to escape her big beautiful brown eyes. He lightly smiled.

"I won't ever regret my decision babe. I want only you and I would go to war with the world to keep us together." He whispered seductively.

She shook her head viciously with tears pouring out her eyes and lip biting. He slowly pressed against her and wrapped his strong arms around her petite body which cause her to crash into his chest and let out a couple more sobs and tears.

She sighed deeply and smiled softly up at him."Okay..."

And he really did keep his promise.
A war is definitely what they went through.

~
I was made for loving you

Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through

Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do

All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you

A/N:
Enjoy!
Lyrics: I Was Made For Loving You x Tori Kelly