He blows you off (Liam)

Your POV

It's been months since I've seen Liam. He's been away on tour and he was finally coming home for a break. I was just so excited to see him. We skyped everyday, but it was better to see him in person. Tonight we were suppose to be going out to a club to celebrate his return. I was finishing getting ready to go. Liam had texted and said he'd come and pick me in 30 minutes. I didn't know what the other boys were doing and I didn't know if they were going, but I didn't care. All that mattered was seeing Liam.

I was ready now and just waiting for Liam. 30 minutes went by and he didn't show. I sat on my couch and just kept looking at my phone. I had texted him at least 5 times, but he never texted back. I was starting to get worried. An hour passed and I still hadn't heard from him. Did he just forget me? This was sad. My own boyfriend was standing me up. Where could he possibly go that he couldn't let me know? I decided to head over to Zayn's to see if he's heard from him. When he answered the door, he was surprised to see me. I was in a dress and all dressed up to go to the club, so yeahh I guess that was weird. "Hey Zayn, I was just wondering if you've heard from Liam..?" He got a confused look on his face. "No, he said he was going to see you. He left a long time ago." Now I was really worried and confused and hurt at the same time. "He never showed..we were suppose to go out....but I guess he doesn't want to....thanks Zayn." I turned to leave but Zayn grabbed my arm. "No wait (Y/N). Here, I'm not doing anything let's go to the club together." "Aw no Zayn you don't have to, spend time with Perrie or your family." He just shrugged. "They're all busy so I don't have anything to do, plus I'm bored, so I'd be honored to take you out if you let me." I smiled. It was nice he was doing this for me. I guess I always went to him when Liam and i were having problems."I'd love that, thanks Zayn." "K lemme just get ready and we'll go." I walked in and sat on the couch waiting for him. He didn't take long and he walked back into the room. "Ight, let's roll!" I could tell he was excited. I guess he needed nights out too.

We arrived at Club Rain and got in quickly because of Zayn. It was packed tonight. But I didn't care. I just wanted to get drunk and dance. Get my mind off of Liam. I checked my phone one more time before drinking. Still nothing from Liam. Fine. I stuck my phone in my bra and started ordering drinks for Zayn and I. After our 5th round, Zayn asked me to dance. And let me tell you, when Zayn is drunk, he dances funny but good. And I was a little tipsy myself so I accepted. It's not Zayn and I hadn't danced before. We made it out to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing. Not dirty, but we were close. It was just fun to just let go and forget. And he was having a good time, so why couldn't I? We kept dancing and kept drinking. To the point where we were both stumbling and falling down. But we just laughed about it. But we both knew we needed to go home now. I picked Zayn up from the floor and helped him walk to the door. I hailed a taxi and got us both in. I had the driver drop off Zayn first then me.

It felt good to be home. I was just so tired I wanted to do was sleep. I left a trail of my clothes and shoes on the floor leading to the bedroom. I just didn't care. I flopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep, forgetting about Liam.

But the next morning I was woken up to a magazine being thrown in my face. It hurt because it slapped me and I was taken back. I opened my eyes to see an angry Liam standing over me. "Wanna explain these to me (Y/N)?" He sounded so mad I couldn't think of a reason for him to be like that. He pointed to the magazine. I slowly picked it up and looked at it. Oh....on the cover was Zayn and I......and it looked like we were kissing....

Your POV

"Liam, you can't possibly believe this. We were not kissing." "Then what the hell is it (Y/N)?! It sure as hell looks like it!" Why was he so angry? He's the one who blew me off last night! "LIAM! ZAYN AND I DID NOT KISS!" I was so mad to the point where I was shaking. How could he possibly think I'd do that? "Why were you with him last night then?" "Really?! You're asking me that? Well, since my 'so called boyfriend' never showed up last night...I went to Zayn's looking for you. And he offered to take me out since you never showed! We just danced and drank and that's it Liam." He just stood there and looked at me. He never replied. "So what? You think I really did this don't you.......where were you last night that you couldn't even tell me? Do you know how long I sat here waiting for you? You could of atleast called and let me know Liam." "I was busy." That's all he had to say? Hell no. "You were busy? Really. Well, I guess I'm busy too. Too busy for our relationship. So get the hell out Liam." I stood by my words. He just really pissed me off. I couldn't stand to look at him. He had no excuse for me and I didn't want to hear anything else. He just continued to stare at me. "Are you serious right now?" "Dead serious. You come in here accusing me of kissing Zayn and then you can't even tell me why you never showed? Fuck that Liam. I don't deserve this. Goodbye." I pointed to the door. He hesitated, but then he finally walked out. I slammed the door after him and then just stood there looking at it. I just broke up with Liam Payne....I hope I did the right thing.

Liam's POV

As I walked out, I couldn't believe what just happened. I didn't expect this coming over here. All I wanted to know was about Zayn. But everything just got out of control. I needed to go see Zayn. I arrived at his house and just walked in. He wasn't downstairs so I assumed he was still in bed. I opened his door and sure enough, there he was sleeping. I walked over to his side and lightly shook him. Zayn was hard to wake up so I had to end up practically shoving him. "What the hell man?" He threw his pillow at me and I just stood there. "What do you want Liam." He sounded drunk still. "I need to talk to you about (Y/N)." Zayn cracked one eye open and just looked at me. "Why?" I pulled out the magazine and showed it to him. He opened both eyes and squinted to see it. His eyes widened as he saw it clearer. "What the fuck.....bro, I swear that's not what it looks like.." He sat up and grabbed it from me. I sat down in chair to wrap my head around this."I know Zayn, I just talked to (Y/N)....and we broke up..." He looked back up at me confused. "What? Why?" I sighed. "I went over there accusing her of kissing you and then she asked me where I was last night...." "And?" "And I told her I was busy....." "Really Liam? What were you doing? She came over here all sad looking so of course I took her out, I felt bad. You stood her up bro. Why?" I wasn't going to tell anyone about this, but I knew I had to tell Zayn so he'd understand."I didn't show up last night because I was doing something for her....I wanted it to be a surprise...." "What kind of surprise?" I pulled out a set of car keys. "What are those?""They're (Y/N)'s new car keys...I bought her a car last night...and I didn't expect it to take so long...but they took forever to get it and then I had to go park it somewhere so she wouldn't see it..." He just looked stunned. "Why didn't you tell one of us mate? We could of helped, and that would've made things a whole lot better now." "I know, I feel stupid now, I just didn't want anyone to know about it. But fuck man, now what am I going to do.""Just still surprise her Liam, when she knows the truth, I'm sure everything will be alright." I thought about it. How was I suppose to get her to talk to me after this morning."Can you help me?" He rubbed his head and laid back down. "Sure Liam, just lemme sleep off my drunkenness for a little bit." I laughed at that and walked back out. Now I needed to plan on what I was gonna do.

Your POV

After sitting around for hours, I finally decided to get ready. I needed to do something, I couldn't just sit around here dwelling on it. I showered and did my hair and makeup and was getting ready to leave when I got a call from Zayn."Hey Zayn, what's up?" "Hey, did Liam go to your house all crazy like he did to me?" I laughed at that."Sure as hell did. What'd he say to you?" "Oh you know, just asked what the hell it was. But I assured him nothing happened.......At least I don't think so. Right?" Really Zayn."Ha, no buddy, nothing happened, I wasn't that drunk." "Ight good aha. Well do you wanna grab lunch or something? I need to eat, I have a massive hangover." "Sure, I just got ready, so I'll be at your house in 10." "K cool, see you when you get here."

I drove over to Zayns and picked him up. But instead of going in my car, we took his. He said he wanted to drive and that was a first coming from him. But I okayed it. We ended up going to an italian restaurant and sat down. When we were done Zayn and I started walking out the door. But when I walked out, there was Liam standing there leaning against some car I had never seen. And it had a big red bow on it. All I could do was stare at him. I looked over to Zayn and he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Thanks Zayn. Liam slowly walked over to me and looked nervous. "Um, I don't know if you even wanna talk to me, but I feel I should let you know this.......Um.." he pointed at the car, "the reason I didn't show last night was because I wanted to do something nice for you....and well it ended up taking longer than I had expected and it was suppose to be a surprise...but then I saw the picture and got kinda mad.....but (Y/N)......surprise I guess." He let out a nervous laugh and looked to the ground. So this was all for me? I looked at the car and instantly felt a little bit better. Liam did this for me and was trying to be secretive about it....how sweet. I guess this morning I did go overboard on him. I instantly regretted it. I looked at Liam and he was still looking at the ground. I walked closer to him and lifted his chin. "Thank you Liam, I love it babe." And I kissed him. He was shocked at first but then started kissing me back. When we pulled away he looked better. "So does that mean we're okay now?""Yes babe." "And do you like you're surprise? I mean did I do good?" I laughed. "Of course Liam, thank you so much." He let out a huge sigh, "ok thank god." "I'm sorry Liam. I love you." He smiled at me. "I love you too (Y/N), it's ok."