Zayn Malik Imagine - Fight

A/N lot of swearing so yeah hope you like it feedback appricated

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE AND LISTEN? THE PHOTO ISN'T REAL!! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU." Zayn yelled

"YOU SAY THAT EVERY FUCKING GOD DAMN TIME." You yelled right back into his face not scared to fight back

"BECAUSE I'M TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH OUR JUST BEING A DAMN UPTIGHT BITCH."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN WHEN YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIENDS YOUR'RE A MANWHORE ZAYN."

"WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY.?"

"You heard exactly what I said." You hissed

"Do you know what? YOU'RE RIGHT. I SHOULD GO SLEEP AROUND WITH WOMEN BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER BE WITH THEM THAN YOU." Zayn yelled while walking toward you as you kept backing away until you were against the wall. "AND DON'T YOU EVER FOR A SECOND THINK I LOVED YOU."

You fell to your knees and started sobbing uncontrollably. Shaking back and forth your vision became blurry because they were filled with so many tears. After cry for what felt like hours you noticed Zayn's head was buried in your neck as he was sobbing with you begging you not to leave.

"P-please don't leave me I-I'm sorry you know I didn't mean it." Zayn whispered

"Actually I don't Zayn."

"I was just angry that you would think I would cheat on you. I love you boo. Your my life I can't breath without you I wouldn't risk you leaving my life. I love you I never did cheat on you and I never will please believe me boo, please?" Zayn asked before he started crying into your shirt.

You took in a deep breath before responding," I-I believe you Zayn. I'm so sorry I overreacted. I love you."

"You have nothing to be sorry about you were just scared of losing me like I am of losing you. I love you more than you will ever know." Zayn said as he kissed your lips softly. You dug your head into his chest as he sang Little Things to you as drifted to sleep.