He leaves you for another girl then wants you back part 1 - Liam

"Maybe we could be friends?" Liam asked you. Was he being serious? I just found out that Liam was leaving me for another women worst of all more than half of my relationship with him was a lie.

"No I won't let that happen." Stacy (or some random name) I turned and looked her in the eye. She was very beautiful tall skinny green eyes wavy brown hair. She was flawless, I on the other hand was not at all.

"Stacy come on-" Liam began but his "girlfriend" cut him off

"Liam you chose me right?" Stacy asked smiling

Liam nodded his head looking at the ground and somehow I feel sorry for him.

"So in that case I will not let you ever see that women ever again. Do you hear me?" Stacy said pointing towards me.

Liam lifted his head and spoke to me, "You have to go (Y/N) it was nice knowing you."

I nodded my head and walked out. I ran to my best friend Amanda's house and fell into her arms sobbing non stop. I told her everything and she listened to me. "I'm going to get us some ice cream and some of those cheesy chick flicks want to come?" I nodded my head and followed her into her car as we drove to the grocery store. I kept my head down as I felt the presence of the paparazzi on me. I picked up my pace until I ran into someone. I looked up to see Liam and Stacy. "Wow we can never seem to get away from you! Are you a stalker or something?" i mumbled a quick sorry and walked away as I heard Liam shouting at Stacy to leave me alone. Was it really all worth it Liam? Are you satisfied? And once again reminded of the pain that Liam James Payne had left me but at the same time I wanted him to be the one to take all the pain away.