He compares you to his ex part 3 - Louis

You stared at Eleanor unable to answer. "I know what your thinking love," Eleanor said smiling widely at you. "Your thinking what you're doing in my house am I right?" You nodded your head quickly. "Well I'm about to tell you but before I begin I want you to get one thing, straight you must do everything I say or there will be consequences got it? Good." Eleanor took a side at the edge of the bed and cleared her throat. "You see love, I love Louis and he loves me but theres just one problem." Eleanor turned to you and lifter her finger at me, "You. You are the problem. I know you and Louis have some unresolved things between you and Louis can't seem to get over that. And that's where you come in." Eleanor stated smiling widely at you once more.

"What do you mean 'this is where I come in'? Eleanor thank you for everything but I think I should leave." You replied getting out of the bed.

"Your not going anywhere until I finish." Eleanor said pushing you back on the bed.

"I want you to go over to Louis home and tell him your done with him and that you have simply 'moved on' with your life okay?" Eleanor demanded. You shook your head furiously. "No! I won't!" You screeched. "Listen to me! Louis doesn't love you don't you get that? He loves me! Look at how fast he moved on from you! Shouldn't you do the same? Face it Louis mine!" Eleanor hissed. "Do you understand?"

You nodded your head softly on the verge of tears, "I'll do it."

and that was the day before I walked out of life of the one guy I only loved...