He gets jealous of you being close to another guy

Louis:You laugh, looking at the pictures on your laptop screen. "What're you laughing at love?" Louis asks, jumping beside you on the settee. "These picture Andrew's emailed me from when we were younger," you turn to him smiling as he wraps an arm around your shoulders, "You remember And don't you? I told you about him?". "Yeah, I think so," he points at the picture on the screen, "What the hell are you wearing on that?". You nudge his side, "Hey, it was halloween! Me and Andy always used to dress up as matching things - that year we were meant to be salt and pepper. The year after, I think, we were tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum,". You flick to the next picture, "Aww, I remember that!" you smile at the picture of a younger you and Andy lying on your fronts watching the TV intently, "It was the third Harry Potter film. We saved our pocket money for weeks to get that dvd," you laugh. "I've got the full boxset upstairs if you want to watch it -", "God I remember that, Andy fell out of a tree and broke his arm,". You'd flicked to the next image, one of you signing Andy's green cast, "He wanted it pink for a joke, but his mum wouldn't let him," you shake your head, remembering. "You know, did I ever tell you about the time I broke my leg playing football?" Louis starts. You nod, looking at the strange expression on his face before shrugging and going onto the next picture. "Oh," you squeal, "The jacuzzi! We were always in that! When his mum and dad first got it, we thought it was the optimum of cool!" you turn to your side and find Louis frowning, "I have a jacuzzi..." he almost snarls. "What is up with you?" you tease, poking his side. "Oh nothing," he replies sarcastically, getting up and heading into the bedroom, then adding, "How's Andy though? I'm sure he's doing just great!". You push your laptop to one side and go lean on the bedroom doorway, looking in at Louis who was lying on the bed, arms crossed and facing the wall. "Your not jealous of him are you?" you smirk. "No...". "Oh my god you are aren't you?" you run and jump next to him on the bed, placing a hand on his leg, and slowly he turns over and smiles at you weakly, "Why?". "Because you have all those amazing memories with him and -" you cut him off by pressing your lips to his. "And I have tons of amazing memories with you too! And there's going to be many more because I plan to spend the rest of my life with you!" you give him another quick kiss before getting up and wlaking out of the room. You call after you, "How about we go make a memory in that jacuzzi of yours...?".

Harry:"Tell me about it," you speak into your mobile, "You need to come down soon!" you wave at Harry who has just come through the door. "I've got to go, Harry's just got in," you laugh, "Oh you wish! I'll call you tomorrow, bye!", you put down the phone and make your way into the kitchen after Harry. You find him emptying the content of two plastic bags and you sneak up behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Hey babe," you whisper as he turns his head to give you a kiss, "Mm, good day?". "Yeah," he replies, "Got some really good stuff recorded today. We've started this new song," he turns his head to yours, which is resting on his shoulder and smiles, "You're going to love it,". "Mm, i'm sure I will,". "I got chinese for us too. Grab some plates out will you?". You reluctantly untangle yourself from his body and make your way to the other side of the kitchen. "So..." Harry starts as he begins plating up, "Who was that on the phone?". "Kyle," you reply simply, and immediately you hear him snort and his tone changes, "And what did he want?". "Hey," you poke his side, "I hope you're aware that's my best friend you're talking about in that tone," you joke. He turns to face you, nostrils flaring slightly, "Yes, and i'm also aware that he wants to get into my girlfriends knickers,". You begin to laugh, and wrap your arms around your boyfriend again, "Trust me, i've got more to worry about that you have,". "He's all over you all the time, especially the last time he was here. He's so touchy-feely with you," he pulls you tighter to him and growls, "And I don't like it, your mine,". "Harry," you smirk, "As much as I love you when you get all jealous and possessive like this, i'm sorry to say he fancies you a damn sight more than he does me. He's gay,". "Oh," is all he says, and his shocked expression makes you laugh as you reach up to give him a quick kiss. "I do like this Harry though," you wink and pinch his bum, "I might have to start making you jealous more often,".