Cheating

Harry: You were off work early, going home exhausted you didn't make much noise when walking in but you knew Harry was there. You dropped your keys and purse on the kitchen counter and slid out of your coat and took your shoes off, going upstairs when you heard a moan. You froze, your ears pricking. You listened to see if you heard something again and without a doubt, another moan. You opened the door and swung it open quietly, seeing Harry on the bed, someone under him. "Harry" She moaned, "Almost, angel." Your heart ripped into two, angel? That was your name. You dropped your shoes and coat, staring at them. Harry bolted upwards, the girl scattering to cover up. "Babe!" Harry said, breathless. "Don't." You stared at her as anger erupted inside you, "Get out." You hissed. She didn't even dress, just pulled the sheet with her. Your eyes remained where she had been, until you found the strength to look at Harry. He looked scared, like a little kid that had just been caught putting his hand in a cookie jar. "Angel, I-" "Do not call me that." you answered venomously. You slowly picked your shoes up, putting them on again and your coat. Not leaving Harry's gaze. "I'm sorry babe, I fucked up. Please, I'm so sorry-" You rolled your eyes, laughing. You turned around, "Wait! Where are you going? Don't go... please I'm sorry." "Away, i'll be back in the morning. I expect you to be gone, along with your belongings." You said without turning back to see him. "Angel!" He got up and chased after you, "Piss off Harry." You said as you got into your car. Screeching away.

Niall: Niall had been in the bathroom for quite sometime now, you guys were out together in the club and he had excused himself about half an hour before. You went looking for him, only to be greeted by him sucking on a girls neck who was propped up on a table, wrapped around him. You went up to him and poured your drink over his head, "Having fun!?" You managed to say as cold as possible, tears threatening to spill out. He whipped around, the girl looking shamelessly, "Glad she is a better candidate than i was." You said sarcastically, you threw your glass at him, "babe, stop." He grabbed onto your arm but you jerked back, "Thanks for flushing 2 years of my life away for this tramp you got here." You smiled venomously. Niall began to panic, a tear sliding down his eye, "No wait let me explain it's not like-" "Not like that? Not like what? You're rubbish Niall, please do me a favor and fuck off. You don't exist to me anymore." You turned around, him following you out all the way almost to your house, he almost came in but your roommate forcefully made him leave. once you were inside you buckled down and curled into a ball, sobbing until you fell asleep.

Zayn: You were surprising him at his show, since you hadn't had the chance to go see any of his recent shows because of school and work. You were beyond excited. You had made cookies for all the boys. Rounding the corner, the hallway was dark before the dressing rooms. You heard giggling, "You're a bad, bad girl" Your eyes grew wide. You recognized that voice. You walked slower, listening. You then saw Zayn, his hands placed on the wall, on each side of a girl that was in between him, he smiled devilishly at her before nipping at her neck. Your legs began to buckle, slowly shaking. Zayn looked over at you and did a double take before pushing back and walking backwards away from the girl, "y/n...." "Really, Zayn? You managed to choke out. "Babe, I-" "Shut the fuck up and save your fucking cheating ass breath for someone who cares." You threw the basket of cookies at him, hitting his arm pretty hard. You turned around walking fast towards the exit. "He y/n.......y/n??" Niall called out, you wiped away the tears coming down fast and sniffed, not answering. "Babe! Babe please love stop!" Zayn ran after you, Niall following behind. "What's going on Zayn?" You heard Niall ask, "Please, y/n, stop!" Zayn said as you climbed into your car. You extended your arm up, showing him your middle finger before closing the door in and speeding away.

Louis: You were in your boyfriend of 10 months bed, waiting for him to get home from his show. You were surprising him with dinner and bed, twice... if you know what I mean. You dozed off in his bed, only to wake up to giggling and Louis's voice. "You're gonna get it tonight." He said seductively. You sat up, seeing Louis grabbing onto some girls ass and kissing her, she pulled away as he kissed her neck, she looked over at you and screamed. Louis looked over as well and nearly knocked the girl down when he pushed her away. "Y/n!" Your mouth went into a thin line, "Louis, I thought you said you didn't have a girlfriend...?" The girl said, Louis shaking his head, "No I didn't-I- babe, please... let me explain." You grabbed the tray of food next to his bed stand and went up to the girl, "Here, you'll need to feed him once he's done fucking your whore ass." You pushed the tray towards her, the food falling all over her. She gasped, "Babe! Stop, please listen." "I don't ever want to listen to a word you have to say ever again." You looked over at him coldly, "Afterall, I'm not your girlfriend, right?" You walked out of his room, his pleading eyes not working on you. "Y/n! Please, wait." "Follow me out this door and i'll raise hell on you." You said as you grabbed your purse and shoes, walking out and slamming the door as hard as possible.

Liam: You kept getting tweets, telling you to look at your local magazine. And when you did, you saw pictures of your year boyfriend, macking on another girl. Various times, kissing her and holding her hand. You choked on your tears, this was all in America while you sat like an idiot in London waiting for his return. He walked in through the doors, "y/n? I'm here! Love!" He called out, you stayed sitting on the bed, looking at the pictures. "Y/n? There you are.....babe, what's wrong?" "Had fun in America? You looked up, your cheeks stained with tears. "What? The tour was great...but babe, what's wrong??" "How about the girls? Especially the blonde one named Amy?" His eyes widened, "How-" You bolted up, he blocked your way, "No, listen to me babe-" "Move." You growled, "Not until you listen to me." Your anger took over, you pushed as hard as you could against his chest, he moved, letting you through. "Don't call me, don't look for me, delete my number. You're dead to me Liam Payne." You grabbed your belongings and left, not looking back and ignoring his calls.