Your first fight - Part 1

Harry: He was finally coming home after 8 months of being away on tour. You were a mess trying to make your flat look good. You were putting putting final touches to your make up when you heard the door open and things being thrown. You walked out, "Harry!" You ran up and jumped on him, wrapping your legs around him. He gave you ONE single kiss before setting you down. "Hey babe." He said in a monotone voice. He walked into the bedroom, leaving you alone in the living room. You followed him, seeing him kick off his shoes and getting into bed taking his phone out. "So um, I was thinking we should-" He cut you off, "Can't do anything, I have a meeting with the boys in a few." Your feelings were stomped on, he barely even looked at you when he walked in and now he was leaving when he just got here? You had the whole day planned out, "But I kinda wanted-" "Sorry, y/n." He cut you off once more, not looking up from his phone. "Ok." you said turning around, kicking his shoes out of the way before stomping out, you kicked his suitcases and began to wash dishes, breaking one on accident because of how angry you were. He came out, "Y/n?" "What." You snapped, "Why are you mad?" "Are you fucking kidding me Harry?" You never cussed, making his eyes wide. "I've waited 8 months for you to come home. I've worked around YOUR schedule since day one. And all I'm asking is for you to spend the day with me but you're already leaving when you haven't been here for 5 minutes?" "It's my job babe I can't not go?" His tone pissed you off, "Then fine, go." You said throwing another plate, breaking as it hit the sink. You grabbed your purse and coat, opening the door. "Where are you going?" He asked, you slammed the door as hard as you could, fuming out.

Niall: He never got to go out with you just alone, and the night it happened he was being hit on by half of the girls there, and it seemed like he was flirting back. You pursed your lips to the side as you took down yet another shot. "Babe you're drinking too much." He said after he came back from a 25 minute conversation with someone, "I'm having my own party." "Can I join?" He said wrapping an arm around you, you pulled it away. "no. Maybe you can start your own party with the girls you've been mackin' on all night." You said with furrowed eyebrows, anger filling your eyes. You grabbed your clutch, "I'll see you at home, when you're done here. Since it's not our night anymore." Y/n, what the fuck?" "Don't what the fuck ME." You said turning around, leaving the club and Niall in the middle of it.

Louis: "It's always dirty in here." Louis made yet another comment when he came into your house. "Then why don't you clean it?" You snapped, he always had a snarky comment about your apartment which you took pride in. "Because I'm busy being a famous boy in a boy band." "Boy." You forced the word, "Fits you well." Hey!" He looked over at you. You rolled your eyes, getting up. "I'm going to get something to eat. Make yourself at home, or don't. You can leave too, if it's TOO dirty for you." You put your shoes on and grabbed your wallet, slamming the door behind you. Rude ass.

Zayn: You were looking through his pictures on his phone when you found pictures of Perrie.....and not just one. You looked over at Zayn, "Babe?" "Yes?" "Why do you have pictures of Perrie still." He froze, looking over at you. "Why are you looking through my phone?" "You let me...?" "But why are you going through my pictures?" "Do you have something to hide?" I said with a meaner tone. "Respect my privacy." He snapped, "Excuse ME, I asked to look through it, you never said no." You said throwing his phone at him "hey!" he said catching it, looking at you. You got up from his bed, "Maybe Perrie will put up with you." You growled as you left his room and walked out of his flat, not bothering with closing his door.

Liam: Liam and his butt buddy Andy walked in, plastered. Unlike Liam, at all. You crossed your arms as you watched them stagger into your house. "Baaabeee!" He slurred, you remained emotionless, not answering. "Someone is angry." Andy hiccuped and giggled, "She always is." "Seems like it, i she this bitter?" You shot Andy a look, feeling like they could throw daggers. "Ehhh." Liam said looking at you, then cracking up. "Well, if you think I'm fucking bitter, you can stay out here with Andy. On the couch." "Love." He said looking at you with a sad face, "Don't." You said turning around and slamming your room door, locking it so he didn't get in.