You're arguing and he scares you - Part 1

Liam:"So what, i'm not allowed to have pictures with my friends now?" you snap at Liam who was angrily pacing back and forth, his hands in fists, "Or is it I just can't have pictures with any friend that's a guy?". He stops, his head whipping around to frown in your direction, and he raises his volume, "It is a problem when there are people going about saying you're cheating on me!". You walk towards him, holding onto his forearms and shaking them slightly, "They can say what they want, it's me you should believe!" you're speaking quieter as your tone turns to one of earnest desperation, "You know i'd never cheat on you!". He's still scowling as he stare down at you, still speaks loudly, "But it's me who has to deal with the backlash of all this isn't it? Didn't it even cross your mind what impact this could have on the band?". As he scolds he takes steps closer to you, and you let go of his forearms genuinely scared as you find him towering over you looking furious. You take a step backwards, desperate to just get away from him, but in your panic you don't register your position in the room and trip against the leg of the coffee table causing you to fall to the floor helplessly.

Zayn:"How was work babe?" Zayn asks with a chuckle as you literally flop down onto the settee beside him and give him a pointed stare, and his voice is graver when he speaks again, "What's he done now?". You go on to tell him about your day, namely your bosses millionth attempt at flirting with you and asking you out on a date, despite knowing you had a boyfriend. Usually these tales would be something the two of you would laugh at cuddled up on the settee at you bosses expense, but today was different. As you trailed off you noted how Zayn's jaw had become strained and his eyes looked almost blank as he snarled, "Quit your job,". "What?" you shout, taken aback, "No, i'm not quitting my job,". "He's going too far now and i'm sick of it - just quit, he'll get the hint then," he reiterates, his tone suggesting no room for compromise on the matter. You're having none of it though, rising to your feet, "I'm not quitting my job, you can't tell me what to do! I need this job! I can't just pick and choose gigs like -". You cut yourself short, jumping as Zayn's fist makes contact with the coffee table, causing a loud bang. You meet his gaze and see red in his eyes, and that's what makes you sit back down beside him on the settee, scared of what he'd do if you didn't.

Louis:You sigh, laying your head down on the dining table to rest on your hands, "Well have you ever considered the fact that I might actually want a job,". Louis scoffs from his position leant against the breakfast bar, "But you don't have to, it's not necessary. I earn more than enough for both of us,". "Yeah, and what am I meant to do with my time when you're away all the time?" you sit up straight, looking at him in annoyance that he couldn't see your point of view, "Go shopping? Spend all your money? That has never been me Louis,". "So what? You want to go get a nine to five job?" he snaps, moving closer to you and leaning on the dining table now, "So we'll see even less of eachother between your job and me being away, as you so rightly pointed out," he adds sarcastically, staring down at you with a raised eyebrow. "You know what," you shout back, ignoring his final jibe as you get to your feet, "Yeah, maybe I do. Because you know what, the fans are bloody right on this one! Maybe I want to be more than just Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend!". You catch a flash of pain shooting across his eyes at you statement, though it is quickly overridden by anger. Your gaze switches to his hand, transfixed as he begins to raise it almost above his head, and in that last second you flinch away, readying yourself for the impact.

Niall:You head spins around to the front door as the sound of the handle slamming against the wall, and your eyes widen as your boyfriend Niall walks in, slamming the door shut just as loudly behind him. You watch as he storms into the bedroom, nostrils flaring and breathing deeply, loudly. Surprised, you get to your feet and follow him into the bedroom where you find him ripping off his shirt as he mutters violently under his breath, every so often taking out excessive anger with a punch to the wall or something similar - you can't understand what he's saying, it's a mixture of fast English and Irish jumbled together. "Niall babe?" you ask warily, walking over to where he had paused now, arm resting against the fall, though still breathing furiously deep. He doesn't answer, so you place a hand on his forearm, hoping it might have a soothing effect on him, "Love, what's happened?". His head whips around to you, his gaze wide and full of anger as he stares down at you with hateful eyes before snapping, "And I don't need any of your drama on top of the day i've had either!". He pushes you away from him, not hard - no harder than when the two of you are messing around play fighting - but your shock combined with the terrifying look in his eyes causes you to stumble back. Not even a second ticks by before you have ran into the ensuite bathroom, locking the door behind you - you had never been as scared of Niall as you were in that moment.

Harry:"It is what it is!" Harry shouts at across the back of the settee, his arms wide. You uncross your arms which had been wrapped tightly around your chest, pointing instead at the TV as you shout back, "And you're ok with that? You're ok with the world thinking you're a manwhore when really you've been with the same girl for close to three years?" you stare at him like he is an idiot, not able to comprehend how this doesn't bother him, "You think i'm ok with that?". "I know you're not ok with it! You never shut up about it! But what the hell am I meant to do?" he picks up a cushion off the settee before throwing it back down in annoyance, "I can't do anything! Don't you think I would have if I knew how to?". You roll your eyes, scoffing, "Well you know sometimes I don't know with you. Sometimes, I don't even know if you're even bothered about this fucking relationship you're in with me!". "Don't," he mutters darkly, his voice slightly threatening, "Don't even say that,". "Well what do you expect me to say? Seeing all that," again you gesture towards the TV set, "Day in, day out,". You're eyes widen in surprise as a sound close to a growl escapes his throat, and a blink later you watch as Harry picks up the vase off the sidetable and throws it with force you didn't know he had at the wall opposite, smashing it to pieces. Instinctually you drop to the floor, cowering at the back of the settee so he couldn't get you next.