He leaves you for another girl then wants you back part 2 - Liam

Liam's p.o.v.

Finally after hard work of promoting the album the Louis,Harry,Niall,Stacy and I were going to celebrate. Zayn said he didn't feel good so he stayed at home. The driver stopped the car I looked out the window we finally arrived at the club Harry opened the door and we all got out. Stacy grabbed my hand and led me into the club leaving the boys behind. As we walked into the club I slipped my arm around her waist but she pulled my arm back and walked away to get a drink leaving me standing there. I decided to go look for the boys I couldn't see them everywhere. I look around the club and my eyes stop at the back of a girls head but not just any girl,(Y/N). I know for a fact that its (Y/N) I'll always recognize how she looked. I look more closely to see her making out some guy. My heart started to beat faster and I felt anger rise to my face. I don't like the idea of (Y/N) making out with some other guy who, it really bothers but do I have a right to be upset? I'm the one who cheated on her and left her for Stacy. I stay still, frozen unable to move as I replay all the things I've done to (Y/N) in my head and I realize that I made a huge mistake. But, maybe this is a sign. Maybe I have a chance to get her back. I look at (Y/N) once more and thankfully she finally pulls away from the guy. I start to pick up my feet but stop once again as I realize that the guys she was making out with was Zayn.