You're together and he finds out you sent hate to his ex-girlfriend part 1

Zayn:"Whatcha doing?" you chime, looking over the back of the settee where Zayn was sat on his phone. "Looking at your old tweets," he laughs. You bring your hands up to your cheeks, hiding your blush as you whine, "Oh gosh, you must be bored to be wanting to look at those,". He sticks his tongue out playfully, "It's funny to read the ones when you were a fan - though i'm glad to see all the rude tweets were only aimed at me,". You lean to the side to place a quick kiss on his cheek, chuckling slightly, "You were always my favourite. Tea?" you ask, already heading towards the kitchen. You head back into the room, carrying the mugs carefully across the room to the coffee table. The moment you sit down beside him, Zayn gets up and heads towards the apartment door, "Hey whats up?" you call after him. "I can't believe you," he mutters, looking at you for a second over his shoulder before slamming the door behind him. You stare aimlessly at the door for a few seconds before your gaze drops to Zayns IPhone, still on the settee. Picking it up, you jaw drops open as you read the open tweet, '@(Y/T/N): Who the hell does Stacey think she is? She's not even pretty - not good enough for our DJ Malik!!'.

Niall:"How come you never told me you had a tumblr account?" Niall asks suddenly as the two of you were sat down at a table in starbucks. You gasp slightly, taken by surprise at the comment, "I didn't think it was relevant? How did you find out?". "A fan sent me a link," he shrugs, "I didn't think it was really yours, but there was pictures of you on it so,". You blush, hiding your face behind your hands, "Oh no," you whine, "I can't think of anything more mortifying than your boyfriend finding the blog where you used to fangirl over him - please say you still love me?" you joke. He looks at you seriously, and suddenly you feel slightly anxious - you hadn't thought for a second that him seeing your old tumblr would make him actually rethink your relationship, it's not like he didn't know you'd been a fan. "You know," he looks away, out the window, "I was hoping you were going to deny that it was yours,". "What?" you ask him, confused, "Why?". "I always had you down as the nicest person i'd ever met, but I can't -" he shakes his head, getting to his feet slowly, "Some of those posts about Heidi were truly hideous... I never thought -". He doesn't finish though, instead just leaves you alone in the coffee shop.

Harry:"Harry, whats wrong?" you walk into the apartment to find a furious looking Harry, pacing along the living room. "You're such a hypocrite - you know that?" he snaps, and you freeze, completely taken aback. "I - what?" you stutter in disbelief. "Last week, last week," he starts, shaking his head, but his volume becoming quieter, "Last week I held you in my arms all night while you cried and cried because of all the stuff some of the fans were saying about you, about us,". "Whats that got to do with anything Harry?" you ask, taking a few steps towards him, but stopping when he holds out a hand to gesture for you not to come any closer. "What has that got to do with anything?" he gestures to his open laptop, "You're a hypocrite, you're just as bad as them. You used to say horrible stuff about Fran!". Your mouth opens and then closes, unsure what to say, and a blush spreads across in humiliation. "A fan retweeted it," he goes on, starting to pace again, "And I didn't believe it - (Y/N) would never say a thing like that. So I checked, and you did! You did! Along with a number of others I might add,". "Harry I," you stumble forward, trying to find the words to explain, but he holds up his hand to silence you. "I don't even want to hear it," he mutters before stomping off into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Liam:"Liam," you switch off the TV, turning to look at your boyfriend with a concerned look, "Whats wrong Liam? You've been funny all day, are you ok?". He had been funny all day. It felt as if he's been avoiding you all day, and whenever he couldn't he was always stiff, distant, not cuddly like he usually was. He brings a hand up to rest against his forehead, looking straight dead ahead, "I don't know what to think anymore,". "Then talk to me babe," you place a hand gently on his arm, your tone pleading, "Whatever's the matter, we can sort it out, just talk to me,". "How could you (Y/N)?" he all but whispers, "If you'd have seen how cut up she got over those comments, she was never as tough as you are with them,". "Liam, what are you going on about?" You ask him desperately, shaking his arm gently in an attempt to get him to look at you. His gaze meets your own, "I know you used to send hate to Katie... Don't deny it, i've seen it,". You're speechless, completely bewildered by what he'd just announced. He looks away again, muttering "I can't even look at you right now. I'm stopping at Niall's tonight," before getting up and leaving the flat. You're left sat on the settee, tears forming in your eyes, having never felt so ashamed in your life.

Louis:"What was it you were describing the people who send us hate as the other day?" Louis asks casually, stroking his hand along the breakfast bar before coming to a stop opposite you. You frown slightly, eyebrows knitting together, "Pathetic, irrelevant saddos I believe? Why?". He nods slowly, before looking at you seriously, "So does that make you a 'pathetic irrelevant saddo' too then?". You choke on your cereal, spluttering, "What are you going on about Lou?". "Well a fan kindly pointed me in the direction of your old tumblr," he smiles sarcastically, tilting his head to the side, "It's bad enough as it is, the least you can do is admit you used to hate on Abby,". You blush, snapping back, "Yeah, I might have reblogged something, I don't know! I don't remember! It didn't mean anything - I didn't mean anything by it, it was just silly,". He turns away, "Yeah, well the next time you get a really horrible comment sent your way, don't expect any sympathy - because remember, they don't mean anything by it!".