He finds out you cut - Louis

"I'm sorry I won't ever be good enough for you. I'm sorry I"m not pretty or skinny like all those other girls. Iim so sorry." I cried into Louis chest breathing in his scent. Louis rubbed my back up and down calming me down make me feel less tense. "Love it wasn't you fault. I should've done something. I should've protected you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. And as for you never being good enough, you will always be good enough. You are beautiful in every way. Don't listen to what they say. They don't understand they don't know us and they never will. They will never understand that you are apart of me. I can't breath without you. you are truly my everything." Louis whispered before kissing my forehead softly. Louis grabbed my wrists carefully examining the cuts. He let a tear fall from his eyes landing on my cut burning it making my eyes sting with pain. Louis turned to me with watery eyes. "I still don't understand how you could do this to yourself. What happens if I lose you, I can't lose you. I can't and I won't. Please don't do this again please please next time just talk to me. Just tell me how you feel I'll listen I promise. I promise." Louis sobbed into my chest hugging my tight. I felt the guilt pile up inside me I didn't mean to cause anyone pain I meant to cause myself the pain only. "I"m sorry. Louis, I"m so so sorry please please forgive me I love you please. please." I begged hugging Louis tightly as well. Louis looked up at me and kissed me softly on my lips several times before holding me close once more, "I don't know what I would do without you, & I don't want to find out." Louis said softly. I flinched in pain as I looked to see my cuts were still bleeding. Louis took me to the bathroom and cleaned all me cuts that I had on my wrists kissing each one of them multiple times. "You *kiss* Are *kiss* perfect *kiss* in *kiss* every *kiss* way *kiss*." Louis looked up at me and smiled softly, "Never again okay babe?" Louis asked. "Never again." I nodded my head and jumped back into Louis open arms where he held me close for the rest of the day murmuring sweet things into my ear the whole time.