He cheats on you with your bestfriend part 2 - Niall

Liam's p.o.v.

I jumped as I heard a loud bang on the door. I opened the door as (Y/N) collapsed to the ground hugging my legs bawling her eyes out. I scooped her up and brought her inside and set her on the couch holding her tight as she cried into my shirt. "What happened love?" I murmured. She just look at me shook her head and collapsed once more. "I can't help you unless you tell me what happened." I told her softly.

"Niall-(Y/B/N)-cheated." She breathed out before collapsing un my arms once more. How could Niall cheat on her? Did he not understand how lucky he was? (Y/N)'s perfect in every way. I felt my face burn red with anger as I watch (Y/N) cry out in pain. "Love I'll be right back stay here okay?" (Y/N) nodded her head as I left and drove to Niall's home. I open the door to see (Y/B/N) on top of him. I throw her off as I start to punch Niall each hit getting harder. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?" I screeched looking at Niall's face to see it full of blood. "You know what? I don't care. (Y/N) doesn't deserve you she deserves someone like me." I hissed. I slammed the door and left looking at them both once more my face full of disgust. I drove back to my place to see (Y/N) sleeping on the couch. I slowly lifter her up and took her upstairs laying her on my bed wrapping her in blankets kissing her forehead softly as her eyes slowly opened. "Liam? What happened are you okay?" (Y/N) whispered. "Yes love I'm fine its all taken care of." I replied smiling. I need to tell her how I feel. She needs to know I would never ever hurt her like that. "(Y/N) I need to tell you something." I stammered "What is it Liam? You can tell me I promise I won't get upset." (Y/N) replied smiling slightly. "Well it just um I-" I was cut off as I heard the doorbell ring. I flushed red knowing I never got to tell (Y/N) how I feel. As I ran down to get the door I continued to think of different ways to tell her I love her. My eyes widened when I saw who was at the door. "Hi Liam." Danielle said smiling. What was she doing here? We broke up well over a month ago! I stood still unable to answer. "Can I come in Liam?" Danielle asked nicely. "Hi Danielle how are you?" I turned my head to see (Y/N) standing next to me smiling widely at Danielle who was not smiling back. I exchanged glances between them watching them carefully. This was not going to end well.