Karaoke Trouble

~1 months later~

Ketsu: You wanted to see us Mr. Sumar.

Sumar: Yes, I don't think I'm doing good with this place. I want to sell it.

Crew: What?

Glam: You can't sell this place.

Sumar: Not sell it completely. I would like to leave this place to Sabine. I see she does a good job with you all and this place will be in good hands with her.

Marnie: We have to tell her.

*Kids enter*

Ruby: We heard about the offer. We want this place.

Marnie: Sorry. No longer for sale.

Steve: And who are you to tell us?

Marnie: You don't want to know.

Wis: This place will be ours.

Marnie: Make you a deal. We find someone to sing for us. We get fans, we keep it.

Ruby: And if you fail?

Marnie: You keep this place and we will never step foot in this place again.

*The kids look at each other with evil smiles*

Ruby: Deal.

Marnie: Guys, let's go.

*They leave*

~At the Ranger~

*They find Sabine on the couch eating chips with nothing but sweat pants and a t-shirt*

Sauat: The karaoke is in trouble.

Briez: Huh?

Zare: 3 kids told us they are not leaving the karaoke.

Jay: They want to buy it but Mr. Sumar wants to leave it to you for the rebels and citizens.

Marnie: Who do they think they are anyway?

Glam: Yeah, those kids are my brothers and sister.

Sabine: And why do I care?

Tomy: You can't just stay here and do nothing. Help us.

Ketsu: It's can be your come back.

Ahsoka: They're right. Just because the empire was about to get us doesn't mean you have to stop being you.

Marnie: Your both Sabine and Saige. Let one help.

Sabine: Don't think so.

Lux: Guys, get your music on beat. Let's show this princess who she is.

*Everyone gets ready and starts playing. In the middle of the song, Sabine joins in*

Tomy: So, are you in?

Sabine: Let's go get our karaoke back.

Ketsu: We need a plan first. Let's take them down ranger style.

Marnie: Sabine, go get ready.

~Later at the karaoke~

Ruby: So, were's this singer you have?

Marnie: She's over there.

*She points to a girl in glases, a robe and leggings with stains. The kids start laughing*

Ruby: Her? You think she has what it takes?

Marnie: Oh yeah. *she goes to her* Your on.

*The girl heads to the stage and the crew stands by. The girl takes of her discuise revealing Sabine as Saige*

*The people clap*

Ruby: It's not fair. She's a star.

Sabine: Yeah I am. I'm back and I'm not going anywhere.

Marnie: This place is ours now so get going.

Sabine: Don't be hard on them. They're just kids. Your welcome anytime.

Ruby: Thanks.

*The kids leave*

Sabine: Now that I'm back, let's party.

Crew: Yeah.

*They start playing song after song*

Sabine: For this song, I'm going to need help from my sisters. (Sabine is the one in blue and the sisters are the one in red)

Sabine: And now, let's have our very own Ahsoka and Glam come up to sing this special song with me.

Sabine: And for this last one, can I get my sisters, Ahsoka, Glam, Briez and Ketsu up here. This song is for all the girls out there, rebels or empirials.

Sabine: Everyone, thank you and I'm happy to be back. I would like to thank my crew, for showing me that it's better to be me than anyone else. Stop by the bar to get a pamphlet for special events coming soon because this place is under new management.

*Everyone cheers*