The karaoke

Sabine P.O.V
I lay awake in my room. I was going to get information soon. We all got ready to leave tomorrow. Everyone was asleep but me. I still can get the fact out that I would be here but I remembered my vision. I was with both Ahsoka and Sauat here. 2 years but Sauat is not here. It was a dream, except the Briez part. I knew it was to much to hope for. The worst part is that I have to talk to Glam without blowing my cover, even if I changed my look.

~Later that night~

*Sabine fell asleep but was mumbling. She was having a vision*

Sabine: What have you been doing here?

Ahsoka: Nothing, I disappeared so no one would blow my secret.

Sabine: But they saw you.

Ahsoka: Yeah. I got hurt but I was asleep. They thought I was dead.

Sabine: I need help. We need to go.

Ahsoka: I agree, you aren't the only one looking for me.

*End of vision and Sabine wakes up*

~At the Ghost~

Hera: Where did he go?

Zeb: Out to the city, again.

*Chopper comes in*

Glam: What now?

Chopper: Blah blaw. (Transmission)

*They go to Glam's room (a.k.a Sabine's old room) Chopper starts the transmission*

Glam: Hello. Are you the Commander General Syndulla sent?

Sabine: Yes. They call me Commander May but you can call me Saige.

Glam: Well hello and welcome to the rebellion.

Sabine: Thank you.

Glam: How may I help you Saige?

Sabine: As you know, you have to keep this a secret. You can mention me to the crew but don't mention my name. If you talk about me, you just say Commander and don't mention May or Saige.

Glam: Yes ma'am.

Sabine: Two, no ma'am or anything like that. Three, you will give me intel for missions. The supplies we collect will be used for great causes. Contact me when you have anything. Thank you.

*transmission ends*

Glam: Have anything chopper? If you don't, collect while Hera has meetings with the fleet. Now back to work.

~At the Ranger~

Sabine: Time to go everyone.

Tomy: Where are we going anyway?

Sabine: Sadly, Lothal. We have a small mission.

Ketsu: I have been in contact with someone and we are going to help out.

Briez: Were exactly are we going?

Ketsu: You'll see.

*They arrive on Lothal and head to the Karaoke*

Sabine: Ketsu, are you sure this is a good idea?

Ketsu: Yes it is. It can be fun.

Sabine: Fine, one chance.

Briez: What is this place?

Sabine: A place for people like us. Rebels that can meet people from town. You can eat and some volunteer to sing.

Briez: Why don't you do it?

Sabine: I did but I don't want to be seen by the crew. But I'll try again, someday.

Ketsu: Hello Mr. Sumar. Mind giving us all drinks?

Sumar: Sure and welcome back. *gives the drinks* Great to have you back girls but I don't think it's safe.

Ketsu: Why exactly?

Sumar: Rebels have been coming here to look for Sabine.

Sabine: She was never here. You tell them she came one day and never came back.

Sumar: Sure thing. You know, Saige became a huge hit.

Sabine: She did?

Sumar: Yes. Rumors spread about your singing and many wonder how you came out of nowhere. Everyone loved your singing. Even some empirials are quitting just to enter to see if they can see you perform.

Sabine: That's amazing but Saige is never coming back either. The crew might catch me.

Ketsu: I don't think so. You said so your self. Your Saige now and mostly no one knows who she looks.

Sumar: I didn't even recognize you. You can do amazing things, your changing bad people to good.

Briez: Why don't you perform right now?

Sabine: No, I shouldn't.

Briez: Oh come on. Please.

Lux: It would be nice to see a performance.

Zare: Yeah, we can see why they're rumors.

Jay: Plus, we can see who Saige really is.

Ketsu: Come on. Do it.

Sabine: I don't think I should.

Tomy: Why not? I agree with Jay, we can see the real you.

Sabine: What about the rebels?

Sumar: Don't worry. I'll be looking out and signal you if they show up.

Sabine: Then let's start the show.

*The friends clap for her*