Memories

~3 months later~

~At the ghost~

Glam: Why can't I go in my room?

Evie: Ezra locked himself in there.

Hera: He's gone crazy.

Glam: Great. Chopper, stay outside the door and I'll go through the vents.

*Chopper goes to his place and Glam heads to the her room. She hops down from the vent and opens the door*

Ezra: Get out.

Glam: Make us. This is my room.

Ezra: It's Sabine's and it always will be.

Glam: She gave it to me. What are you doing in here?

Ezra: Looking at the moments we all had together.

Glam: I know you miss her but try to do something else. *picks up a book and heads to the door*

Ezra: Where you taking that?

Glam: To Sabine. I know where she is for the next few days.

Ezra: Tell me.

~At the Ranger~

*Sabine enters*

Ahsoka: Hey, how was training with Obi-Wan?

Sabine: Great. We did a saber fight and then I used my lightsaber to create a little light.

Ahsoka: Good. You have visitors.

Glam: We're here.

Sabine: Hey. The others are waiting in the party room.

Glam: Thanks. Here. *gives her a book*

Sabine: What's this?

Glam: I saw pictures in your room and made a book of memories. There are also a few pictures I took.

Sabine: Thanks but you take it.

Glam: Your turn. Ezra looked at it, now you. Take time to look at what you've missed. *leaves*

*Sabine looks at the book and remembers all the good time she had. She starts tearing up at her memories with Ezra and the things she missed out on*

Glam: *walks in* What's wrong?

Sabine: I shouldn't have left. I made a huge mistake. All I want to do is go back home.

Glam: It's okay. You can.

Sabine: No, I can't.

Glam: If you say so. Ketsu will be here in a while. Clean those tears.

Sabine: Fine.

*Glam leaves. Sabine cleans her tears and then there's a knock on the door*

Sabine: Coming. *opens the door* Ezra?

Ezra: Hey.

Sabine: What are you doing here? How did you find me?

Ezra: Glam told me. I'm here because you disappeared and I got worried so I... *Sabine cuts him off and hugs him* I'm sorry Sabine.