How Each Sign Is Psychic

ARIES: Your Psychic Talent is PRECOGNITION. You move through life with courage and without fear. Sure you can get a little shaky at times, but this will not prevent you from meeting life head on and at full speed. Because you move through life impulsively, you need to have a sense of what will happen next– and this is how you keep surviving with all the stuff you've been through. This comes naturally to you but will need to develop it better by being more aware of the signs you receive.

TAURUS: Your Psychic Talent is PSYCHOMETRY. You love to collect things and people that hold dear to you because they have such strong meaning to you that you simply want to protect them. Objects and people are very important in your life because they aren't just empty, meaningless things but things that hold deep emotional meaning to you. You are connected to them and just by holding an item or feeling another person's skin, you get sense of who they are and a sense what they are hiding. You are able to know the things most people will not take notice– this is partially because of your cautiousness and because of this psychic ability.

GEMINI: Your Psychic Talent is AUTOMATIC WRITING. You live life as carefree as possible, but what really happens is that you collect the day and store within yourself until it can be placed somewhere. You realize that you analyze and analyze but still feel weighted, or you will just push it away from thought and just continue going through life but then feel anchored down no matter how much you fly through life. You have such a natural flair for words that if they just hone in on your ability to put words on to paper, you will realize so much you don't even know you knew or felt. You feel less weighted and anchored and more free and lighter. The constant voices in your head are just words trapped inside your mind that needs to pour out.

CANCER: Your Psychic Talent is DIVINATION. You use Tarot Cards because you have a natural ability to gain insight into a situation or future event. Your sensitivity can be a hindrance to you because it puts up a wall to the psychic word preventing you from channeling it effectively. Objects will help you channel the psychic world better because the touch of a psychical object can help bring confidence to you. You have an intuitive understanding of symbolism that allows you to see what most do not readily see.

LEO: Your Psychic Talent is
CLAIRAUDIENCE. You love sounds and music, it is a big part of your life that makes it feel larger than normal. Sounds, especially music holds a special part of you. You have a sixth-sense with sounds and can hear things that people do not hear. Because of your sensitivity to sounds, you can pick up many hidden meanings to the smallest tune. You love helping others and can be very spiritual, and this love for music helps you connect and heal people in your life. You know how to play with sounds in a psychological and psychic way.

VIRGO: Your Psychic Talent is ASTROLOGY. There's a lot of detail that goes into understanding astrology and reading charts, and this ease with being able to pick up on details comes handy to you. You are methodical, technical, and confident in what you come up with after you analyse anything. You are able to see the whole picture among the sea of details that come to you, so with the complexity of understanding Astrology, this is something you're naturally attuned with.

LIBRA: Your Psychic Talent is AURA READING. You are loved by many who meeting you. People feel relaxed as if they've known you for so long and they feel they can just cut loose around you. People can feel immediately close to you. This is because of a natural ability you have to sense the auras of people. You are able to feel who they are as a person in an abstract way, one in which you cannot really fully explain to someone– you just know how to talk to them. You can sense what people need to hear and what they need to know in order to feel comfortable. You can also feel the aura around places and can sense the strong feelings tied to such places.

SCORPIO: Your Psychic Talent is TELEPATHY. You just know what people are thinking and it can scare people how much you know about them without having to say a word to you. You are also able to transfer your thoughts to others and can somehow get them to feel the way you want them to feel. If you want them to feel happy to see you, through your psychic ability, you can achieve this. You are naturally and very in tuned with the psychic world. Your magnetism is partly due to your psychic ability to connect with the thoughts of others.

SAGITTARIUS: Your Psychic Talent is ASTRAL PROJECTION. You love to explore, whether that's physical exploration or mental exploration. You desire to escape the places that seem to familiar or that seem to be too still. Not even sleep can keep you from exploring and you often wake up with a feeling that you traveled to places or saw places that you didn't really go. When you do go to places, you often get Deja Vu because it just feels like you've been there before!

CAPRICORN: Your Psychic Talent is CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. You are wise beyond your age and this is because of your ability to just know something without logic or facts. It's more like an inner knowing for you. You just know when something isn't right or someone shouldn't be trust; you just know when you shouldn't do something or that someone shouldn't do something because something bad will happen. Your cautiousness is mostly because of this psychic talent, and it helps you a lot! More often than not you've been right about things too. This psychic ability also gives you very strong intuition that helps you climb through life.

AQUARIUS: Your Psychic Talent is MEDIUMSHIP. Your wisdom goes beyond your time, your peers and such, and this is because of your talent to communicate with the spirits and energy around you. Your wise words are gained by the spirits that flow through your stream of consciousness. You know that there is something more than what we see but you're not exactly sure what– you take it in regardless. It can be scary to let your self go to this ability because you prefer being rational, but you gain so much if you allow yourself to just listen to what is being said to you. You are ahead of you time because you know more than what is available to others.

PISCES: Your Psychic Talent is CLAIRSENTIENCE. You are sensitive to your surroundings, you've heard it all before, and this is because of your ability to receive intuitive messages through feelings, emotions, or physical sensations from people and your surroundings. You psychic sensitivity is very strong and you must keep others from overpowering and drowning your own feelings and emotions. You are amazing and sensing people's state of mind and sensing their emotions. Although you are able to know when someone is lying to you, your desire to believe in people's goodness can hinder you from following the intuitive messages you receive.