Chapter 11

I looked down at my yellow blazer, black skirt that ended perfectly just slightly above my knees and my black converse high cut. My hair was slightly curled and I sprayed some perfume Jimin bought for me.

Today is my first day at my new school which I was informed that I would go together with Jung Kook but I don't really get it why is he's still in studying as a third year student?

I glanced at Terry who was busy shoving things into her bag, which mainly junk food instead of books.

" Yah! Are you going to eat that all?"

" Yes, any problem?" She replied, turning her head to meet me.

" There is a problem! Junk food is not good for health! Therefore you must share them with me," I smiled sheepishly and Terry threw a towel to me. "Pabo,"

" If it's bad for health, you shouldn't eat them too!"

" Nevermind Terry we'll go sick and unhealthy together! That's what friends for right?" I cheekily pinch Terry waist and she gave me a flying kick which safely landed on my butt.

Suddenly our manager's voice blared from the small hallway. I quickly took my belongings an rushed out from my bedroom with Terry only to be greeted by an annoyed Manager nim.

" aish kids, I told you to get ready earlier. We still have to fetch Kookie," She nagged all the way down to the parking lot where she parked the company's vehicle.

The journey to Bangtan's apartment took awhile. I rested my head on the seat and plugged my headphone on. F(X) 4 Walls was playing and I sang loudly not caring if anyone see me like this. Before I closed my eyes, I saw Manager nim facepalming but there was a small curve on her lips. She was smilling!

" Love is 4 walls~" I sang with my eyes closed until someone knocked my head.

" Yah! Terry don't knock my head or I will become idiot like you!" I shouted with my eyes still closed, body swaying with the music that was blaring through my headphone. But on that exact second the headphone slipped from my ears.

" Yah! Didn't I sa-"

Chu~♥

Ji-Jimin?

I felt Jimin smirking In between my lips, he moved slightly before pulling away. Fuck, I blushed again. My index finger played with my lips as the warmth of his lips was still lingering there.

I just noticed that we have arrived infront of their apartment and Jimin was sitting next to me while Jung Kook sat next to the driver seat. Terry in the other hand already moved to the back seat.

" W-what are you doing here?" I asked blinking bluntly a few times.

Jimin put his hands around me and and pulled me closer to him. "I wanted to send my baby to school on her first day.."

" You don't have to.." I said because I knew how tired he was from all the schedules. Jimin kissed my forehead and Terry made a puke sound.

I stayed in his embrace for a while until we reached school. I buckled my seatbelt and jumped outside, greeted by the sight of students in their uniforms, running around the school compound. Boys were flirting around with girls. Nerds being bullied. Ahh, school life here I come back!

Just then I heard something really annoying..

Girls not far from where I stood with Terry and Jung Kook were whispering shits.

"Why are those ugly girls with Jung Kook oppa? Are they working in the same company?" Upon hearing that I nudged Terry's shoulder and she gave me that 'I know that' look. We exchange smirks as a brilliant idea suddenly arise from my slow brain.

" let's go in," our manager lead us inside, leaving Jimin inside the car and we meet the principals and the teachers while Jung Kook went straight to his class.

JEON JUNG KOOK

As soon as walked into my class, I saw something I wasn't really comfortable interested to see.

" What do you think you're doing?" I grabbed Joy's hand that almost threw Sana's glasses away. Joy looked up from Sana to Jung Kook and her eyes widen.

" O-oppa?"

" Leave Sana alone," I pushed Joy away, no emotion on my face. I placed Sana's glasses on her table carefully and looked over Sana's face. She was crying.

" O-oppa.. I was just joking with her," Joy tried to hug me but I pushed her away. " Don't lie. She won't be crying if you guys were playing with her," I exhaled.

" Now get out of my sight,"

" But Jung Kook I like you,"

" I never like you Joy," I spat and Joy gave me a nasty look. She ran outside from the class followed by her friends, Seulgi and Wendy.

I smiled at Sana and Sana smiled back, and I spotted Seo and Terry coming into my class. Wait are we in the same class?

" What's wrong with those clowns running just now?" Terry sat down on a random chairs infront of me while Seo sat on my left. I laughed hearing their words. They indeed look like clowns with their heavy make up.

" Nothing. They were bullying Sana because Sana's seat is next to mine," I replied.

PARK SEO HYUN

" Sana, don't you have any friends?" I questioned and Sana shook her head. "Joy influenced everyone not to be friend with me,"

" Whoa, that clown just now?"

I held my hand out to reached Sana's and said..

" I'm Seo Hyun, call me Seo. I would love to be your friend Sana," I smiled cheerfully and shook her hand followed by Terry.

I took out my phone and snapped our picture with Sana before sending it to Jimin.

I made new friends baby!

Whoa! I'm so proud of you.. *kissy face*

Gumawo ♥♥

I miss you! Let's meet after school shall we?