Chapter 54

JEON TERRY

   Giving up entirely on what you like, Jeon Terry. Love doesn't mean that you have to own that person, letting go is what you have to do..

   But, how am I letting go of two people?

   Jeon Jung Kook, someone that I love

  Kim Seo Hyun, my best friend

She has someone else now that she call bestfriend, idiot.

and jungkook..

What if I only like jungkook not love him? Was it worth of ruining our friendship over this?

I blinked tears out from my eyes, soaking my lashes and slid down my cheeks.

I honestly, hate myself too much for having this feelings, it cut deep into my chest. I don't even remember how it started but when I realised I do feel something for him, it was too late.

Everything was late for me,

It began only with small feel of fond towards him since Seo was gone, I had to hangout with jung kook because I don't have friends except Seo. I didn't really considered Sana as friend because she's just not my type of friend. She's soft and nice and I didn't look like her at all.

Eventhough the way jung kook and I treat eachother was harsh, full of hitting each other all the time, spitting stupid insult and bitching about eachother.. he has became a major part of my life.

I was stopped from going to school by my manager, since we had a problem and our debut will be in the end of the year which means we need to prepare for it to be a bomb.

I tried to reason with my own feelings, and it was the time Seo came back but she's with someone else. A new person she can call friend. And suddenly I felt like I have no best friend left but jung kook.

I need a life, man up Terry. You shouldn't fall in love no more.. I gotta pay more attention to my career

Two months and we'll be making history.. our new girl group called BLACKLISTED will come out with our debut song called WANTED.

we're a hip hop group and our dances slay the bitches out there.

maybe a change won't hurt me,

There's this place where we went to pierce Hyoshi's ears last week. I didn't think much, my feet just cycled there.

" I would want to pierce my ears, two on this side and another one on the left." I told the worker there, she just nodded and told me to wait.

I will surely hate myself, I will make myself hate jung kook too.

______________

TWO MONTHS LATER

we have interview for this show today today, our comeback has went smoothly, we even got our first winning in music show.

BTS was going to be interviewed along with us..

I haven't talk to jung kook since I confessed to him..

But I could feel him staring at me before the show started.

The mc playfully asked each members what are their ideal types but when it came to my turn everyone was eyeing me hard because I came in with a boyish image. Everyone was curious what kind of man this tomboy wants.

" I always wanted a lovestory where I'll only love one person for a lifetime, but since a few months ago that changes," I said, looking down, Seo squeezed my hand as reassurance. Oh yeah, I haven't told you? She's a part of our girl group and the marriage secret is still safe.

" Why? does the man you like turn you down? Who is that? Let me teach him lesson," the mc joked making the whole crews roared laughters. Everyone but Jung Kook and I of course.

" Now, i don't have any ideal type because I don't want to get married, I don't even want a boyfriend now or in future. DOTS."

   Everyone gasped but they thought I was joking until they see my serious face..

Bitch, I'm nowhere near kidding.

Who do you ship with jungkook, Lisa or Terry? Double update ;)