Chapter 23

JEON JUNG KOOK

   " Jung Kook ah!" Hobie hyung called out for me. I shifted my eyes from my phone to the other members who was sitting in a circle not far from me.

   " Yes, hyung?"

   " Why are you sitting so far away from us? Come here!" Jimin hyung motioned his hand so that I would go closer. I moved towards them, eyes still eyeing my phone screen hard.

   " What's wrong with you?" Asked Taehyung while poking a finger on my cheek.

   " Uhmm ah nothing," I replied uncomfortably. I still observed my phone screen. I couldn't believe that was her.

   Sana had sent a picture of Seo and Lisa, wearing badass things, being badass girls with those badass attitude. Seo wore a very short black skirts, black tank top with net belly shirt. She had dyed her hair too.

  Meanwhile Lisa wore, a black sleeveless shirt and grey ripped jeans

   " Who's that?" Jin questioned, his hand quickly snatched that phone away

   " Who's that?" Jin questioned, his hand quickly snatched that phone away. All of the members looked at the phone and I noticed Jimin hyung's face turned gloomy.

   " Seo Hyunnie?" Her name left his mouth.

  PARK JI MIN

   " Seo Hyunnie?" I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Seo in the picture with another pretty girl.  She looked so bad.

   " Where did you get this?" I looked at Jung Kook who was biting his lips.

   " Seo has came back to the school hyung,"

    I sighed and Namjoon patted my shoulder. " C'mon Jimin. Move on," I stared at him and looked at the phone again. I missed my baby so much. I miss my baby Seo..

   How I miss her so much..but wait-?

   " Kookie her stomach-?" I turned to Jung Kook while he had a guilty face on.

   " Apparently, she's not pregnant anymore hyung," He answered earning a few 'Ohhs' from the other members. We have lost our baby?

   I want to see her. " Kookie ahh, I want to meet her. Tell her to meet me.. Tell her I beg her.. please," I began to tear up a bit not feeling embarrassed being seen by the others.

   Jung Kook looked down to his lap, not wanting meet my gaze. " I don't know if she would want to?"

   " I will pay her.. just please tell her I want to meet her!" My voice raised an octave.

   The other members calmed me down, as tears uncontrollably slid down my cheeks.

   " I will tell her hyung. Please don't cry," Jung Kook leaned towards me and wiped my tears using his sleeve. " I promise hyung. If needed, I will drag her to you,"

   Jikook y'all.. btw it's double update.