chapter 53

PARK SEO HYUN

  " But Lisa and Jungkook likes each other,"

   " I'm so sorry for telling you this, Lisa IS your bestfriend.. and I WAS your bestfriend, of course you will tell me to back off," Terry smiled bittersweet, trying to hide her teary eyes. I was speechless, not knowing what to say. Afterall, I was a hardcore shipper of the two Lisa and Jung Kook.

   " But I do not say anything,"

   " galke," (i'll go now) without replying me properly, she walked away leaving me confused. I could hear she was sobbing and I quickly ran to her before grasping her shoulder.

   " Jeon Terry!" I turned her around, tears overflowing her eyes. " I'll hear about it. You're my friend.."

   " I don't think I want to tell my ex bestfriend my problems so don't come near," she snatched away her hands and made her way quickly inside the building.

Why do I feel like I'm failing my role as her bestfriend?

Both of Terry and Lisa are my bestfriends.. who's side should I be at.
_______

   JEON JUNG KOOK

   Jimin came back in but I noticed that Seo was nowhere when we all sat infront of the dining table to have breakfast. When Jimin sat down next to me, I proceeded to ask him.

   " Who was at the door ? And where is Seo?"

   " Oh it was Terry.. and she just left like that so Seo was after her," Jimin answered, leaving a glint of heat at my chest.

    Terry Jeon

    " Kookie, are you okay?" Jimin asked me, putting the back of his hand on my forehead.

   " Yeah.."

   " Really?" Taehyung playfully stole some blueberries from my plate.

   " Yeah, hyung.." I replied and quietly finished my breakfast which was two pancakes and some berries. Well I thought Jimin hyung like kiwi?

   But seo likes berries, so I need to take good care of her appetite, he said earlier.

   After I finished my breakfast I excused myself to go back to the dorm. " Why?" All of them asked, it was a weird thing since we already promised to watch movie together.

   " I just wanted to grab something from home, yeah.. I'll be back in a half an hour okay," I said, putting on my shoes when suddenly Namjoon hyung interrupted.

   " Are you sure you're going to grab things and not going to watch porn alone?" What the actual... "-_- this hyung..

   " what if I'm going to watch porn?" I cocked my eyebrow.

   " Well, it's.. just don't moan LISA out loud when we entered the home later!"

   " What if it's Lisa who moan Jung kook out loud later hyung?" Jimin and Namjoon fell into deep laughter, causing me to stomp on my feet.

   " Jimin hyung! Don't let me remind you of you secretly masturbating in the bathroom," his face became bright red.

   " Ey ijashikk!" (Aish this rascal) Jimin threw a cushion at me but I dodge it quickly, I giggled out loud before bidding a bye to them.

Sorry for the boring chapter but it's a double update! Jimin in the media is my strength to live until today