chapter 49

PARK SEO HYUN

   Jimin purposely told Jung Kook to send Lisa home but she refused by saying a taxi would be fine. After an hour we ate the lasagna I made (with the help of Youtube, of course) Jimin and Jung Kook excused themselve because they have something to do at the company.

   I tried to ease Lisa's mind by watching some movies with her, but turned out it was only me who was immersed into the movie. She shook my hand.

    " Hey, it's getting late now. I'm going home," she annouced, fingers trailing up to the couch to find her bag.

    " You want me to walk you down?"  I offered to send her downstairs, but she declined that. " Just stay home and wait for Jimin until he come home aight? Men love coming home to their wives waiting for them, obediently," Lisa slung her handbag on her shoulder before moving to the door and left.

   A deep sigh escaped my slightly parted lips as my eyes focused on the TV in front of me, hands dug into a bowl of chips. It wasn't more than five minutes later Jimin came back into the house, with his shoes in his hands.

PARK JI MIN

    I saw Seo Hyun was laying on the couch with a big bowl of chips. Aish, that girl can't stop eating, doesn't she? Maybe I should surprise her, let see how she react hehe.

   I crept behind the couch before covering her eyes from her back. " Guess who?"

   " My ugly husband?" She answered that and I gasped loudly causing my hands to slipped away from her face, faked pouting at her respond. Seo turned at me and and grinned.

   " I always know that smelly hands belong to you," she lifted her eyebrow, fingers dancing in the bowl for some more chips.

   " You like this smelly hands wrapping and touching around your body Seo, admit it," I smirked as I took a seat beside her, casually making myself fell behind her also in a laying position. I was in the position of spooning her, my hands sneaking around her waist taking her into my embrace.

   Seo immediately pinched my arms causing to sting a little. I winced in pain, faked out a cry whilst burying my face into her shoulder blade.

   " A-ah aaah..! appo!" (Ahh it hurts!)

   Seo flinched at the sudden cry, she was worried that she suddenly sat up to check on me. " Sorry! Did I pinched you too hard?"

    " Seo, you very bad girl.. hu hu.. it's hurt," C'mon Jimin! You're a very good actor!

   " Ah mianhe.. Here let me kiss that," Seo leaned down to give a peck on that now reddish skin where she pinched earlier. Chu♥

    I felt myself embarrassing. I just wanted to tease her but she really did that! I was still wearing that pouty face so Seo kissed that again, before I lost control and lifted her chin with my index finger and gently laid my lips upon her soft lips.

   Seo gasped but I held her firm, locked in our position now where she was straddling me. Seo was flushing, her red was red in crimson as my lips devoured her.

   " Mmhh Ji-Jimin.." fuck. She moaned right next to my ears.

______________

Sorry for the boring chapter. It will get interesting soon aaight? *smirks sheepishly* be prepared..

Commentxvotes

   annnd

Who have shoes that are exactly like thiss huhu I've been lookin for it

Who have shoes that are exactly like thiss huhu I've been lookin for it.. and found none in any boutique I visit..