chapter 43

PARK SEO HYUN

   Jimin suddenly told everyone to get out except Sana leaving us three in the room. I could see that Sana was obviously not comfortable with that situation however she did thanked me for my bravery which had safe her and got me injured instead.

   " Okay, so.. I wanted to clear all the problems out now. We all need to talk," Jimin started off before moving himself towards the couch leading me to sit across sana.

   " I accidentally slept with Sana. I was doing unconsciously and it was the effect of alcohol I took after I argued with you at the party," Jimin continued, his eyes glossed while talking. He took my hand into his before kissing it.

   I took a deep breath before gesturing Sana to speak for her justice.

   " I was drunk too.." Her eyes trailed off to her lap. " Because I felt so stress over you and Lisa bullying me at school so I drank a lot to wash it away. I don't remember when Jimin took me upstairs. I tried to resist but he was strong and badly drunk too.. then I couldn't remember anything until Terry shrieked the next morning,"

   I looked over Jimin and then Sana and back at Jimin again. " So it was a one time thing, and no feelings attached while doing that?"

   Jimin frantically nodded, desperately trying to convince me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at Sana apologetically.

   " I'm sorry Sana.. for all I have done to you, forgive Lisa too. I knew you never did anything wrong to me, yet I still punish you along with the guilty one.. I hope it was paid off when I saved you last night," I smiled at her. Sana looked like she was shocked but replied the smile anyway.

   " No, I should thank you for saving me last night. I didn't have any idea what else would happen to me if you didn't help me last night. I couldn't repay your kindnesses and Lisa lost her car because of me." She began to blurted out even more.

   " It's okay," I responded. Then I looked at Jimin before standing up to go back to the apartment. The drive took a few minutes but I told Jimin to stopped at the same place I went yesterday.

   The graveyard

    All the other people in the car except Lisa were confused but I told them to stay inside the car meanwhile I dragged Jimin outside. Jimin twerked his eyebrows. " What are we doing here?"

   Inhaling, I cupped Jimin's face and close our proximity.  " I want to tell you that..." I tried to find the correct vocab to say to him. " That I forgive you Park Ji Min.. I already forgive you,"

    His eyes lit and was clouded with tears. " Thank you baby.." he said attempting to embrace me but I pushed him slightly. " But before that I want you to meet someone.."

   " Who?"

   " Someone that is half you and half me.. someone that exist in my womb because of you," I added. Jimin gasped and covered his mouth. I led him to our baby's grave and knelt down.

   " Baby, your appa has come.. like I promised you. I took your appa here.. look at him," I whispered just loud enough for Jimin and I to hear it. I could hear Jimin was sniffing as he choked back his tears.

    He knelt down beside me and surprisingly spoke.. " Baby ah, appa is here." He cried. I didn't want to keep the mood dull so I wiped my tears and joked.

   " Your appa. Isn't he handsome?"

   Jimin who almost forgot that my arm was injured unintentionally hit it making me yelped in pain. " Ahh.. sorry!"

   After that short visit to our baby's grave, Jimin and I walked to the car

   " Does this mean we're back like before?"

  " I forgave you Jimin, but I don't think that I can accept you. Not yet," I replied fiddling with my finger, while Jimin fiddled with his silver rings.

   " I'll make us fall in that love again," he muttered.
________________

   Hello guys, sorry for breaking the my promise again but look..double update yayayy.. I'll try to update soon but for jk ff I won't make a separated ff i will post in in my smut book. You can search it there.. I will put JUNG KOOK ANGST - MY STALKER..