Story 7 Part 1: Scouting Around

Scout put on his earpiece, and flipped on his cap.

"I'm so ready today!" Scout loaded his shotgun.

The round soon began.

Scout quickly made his way to the balcony, and jumped high. He landed on the roof of the bridge, and dashed towards the Blu base.

However, he encountered a Blu Scout.

"Yo wassup?" The Blu Scout smirked.

"Aw nothin much. Just about to kill ya!" Red Scout was about to swing his bat, but the Blu Scout then blew up.

"Maggot! Haha!" Red Soldier rushed past Scout.

"Aw look at this beautiful mess," Scout looked at the remains of the Blu Scout. "If you weren't as handsome as I was, I woulda killed ya sooner!"

With that, Scout leaped across to the other base.

---

"No Sentry? Alright!" Scout was about to pick up the Blu briefcase, but he got shot in the shoulder.

"Don't think you're gonna get away!" Blu Scout approached him. The Red Scout grinned, finding this amusing.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah!"

Blu Scout was about to shoot him again, but the Red Scout jumped up and landed behind him, holding the briefcase.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta go!"

Blu Scout snickered and shot him.

---

Scout peeked around the corner.

No sentry. No Blu Scout.

"Awesome!" the Scout jumped for the briefcase, but a baseball hit him in the back of the head.

"Well lookie here!" Blu Scout smiled and stared at the weaponless Red Scout.

"Hey! Wait wait!" Red Scout backed up.

"What?" Blu sneered at him.

"What if... Listen here... What if you don't kill me?"

"That's funny," Blu Scout was ready to hit him with his bat.

"WAIT! What if I told you a... secret?" Red Scout forced a smile.

"What secret?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I know... uh... Spy's... Secret room!" Red Scout smirked.

"Really?... I don't care."

"No wait!... Actually... wait... I just got the best idea in the history of ideas!" Red Scout began to chuckle.

"Now you're kinda freakin' me out," Blu Scout looked at him up and down.

"You like pranks?"

Blu Scout perked up.

"Maybe... What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinkin' you and me... Tricking my entire team! It'll be hilarious!" Red Scout laughed.

"You're crazy!... But I do like that idea... But I'm gonna get killed if I go over there!" The Blu Scout cringed at the thought.

"Ohoho... Don't worry about that!" The Red Scout wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "I've got it all figured out."