Story 1 Part 2: A Team

"Alright I'm ready!" Scout ran in place, and swung his bat. "Let's go kill some chumps!" Medic rolled his eyes at Scout, and began healing his trustworthy friend: Heavy.

"Thank you, Doktor!" He smiled. Spy began to disguise himself as the other team, and disappeared. Sniper adjusted his shades and loaded his gun.

"Let's give 'em a gob full!" Sniper smirked. Soldier then let out a battle cry, and the round started.

Almost immediately, a Blu scout was heading towards their base, with quick feet. Engineer had quickly set up a level one sentry, and the Scout was knocked down.

"Heh heh," he chuckled to himself, "prancin' city boy."

Heavy and Medic were making their way across the bridge, when a Blu Soldier suddenly got in their way.

"Doktor! Stay behind me!" Heavy called out, and started his gun.

---

All was well in the Red base. It was pretty quiet. Engineer was busy making a teleporter, until he heard the sound of a sapper destroying his sentry.

"Spy is sappin' my sentry!!"

"Mmmh!" Pyro ran towards the scene immediately.

"Help!" Engineer cried out. The pyromaniac checked the area. No sign of a Blu Spy.

"Mmhmmph," Pyro muffled suspiciously. He turned his head, and heard the faintest sound of someone Uncloaking. "Mph mph!!" Pyro immediately set off his flamethrower and heard the cry of a spy getting burned to death.

"That a boy," Engineer patted his teammate's back.

---

"Kaboom!" Demoman yelled, while blowing a Blu medic to pieces. "Ahaha!"

"Well done," a cloaked Red Spy commented, "Now let's take care of that sentry in the Intel." The two made their way downstairs.

---

"I'm fully charged!" Medic told Heavy. He nodded at him.

"Now, Doktor!"

Medic quickly flipped a switch and started the Übercharge. The doctor let out a maniacal laugh. One by one, the Blu Engineer's machines were destroyed along with him.

"Ha! Ve got zhe Intel!" Medic happily said. Suddenly, Scout had appeared.

"Hey wassup! I see ya beat me to it! Nice job, Doc! But why don't ya hand it over to me? I bet I can make it all the way back to our base in like, four seconds!" Scout reached for the Blu briefcase.

"Nein! I've got zhis all under control." Medic stepped back.

"Little man wants briefcase?" Heavy towered over Scout, appearing to be intimidating. Medic smirked and stood behind his large friend.

"Look, I don't want any trouble man. I just think I can get it back to the base quicker!" Scout explained.

Spy and Demoman entered into the room.

"What's going on?" Spy angrily asked. Scout stared at him for a moment.

"Oh! I was just aboutta take this Intel back to our place!" He quickly snatched it from Medic. Heavy and Medic shot him a glance. Spy was about to say something, but was then interrupted by the sound of quick footsteps heading towards them.

"Zhey are coming!" Medic cried out. Heavy scoffed and lifted up his gun.

"Sasha will take down puny Blu men."

"Well I'll see ya around! Imma take this back!" Scout smiled widely.

"Just go!" Spy said to him. Scout shrugged and dashed off.

"Shew off," Demoman mumbled.

---

"Ha! Take that ya maggots!" Soldier yelled at everyone who dared come close to the base.

"Oi mate ya keep missin' em!" Sniper told him. Soldier's giant hand covered Sniper's face.

"Shut it, private!" Soldier said. Sniper swiped his hand out of his face.

"Troi that again and ya gonna get a hole through ya helmet."

"LOOK!" Soldier yelled rather loudly.

"Mate, whot did I just say?"

"No look! The briefcase!" Soldier pointed to Scout, who was taunting the other team.

"Oh what's this? Is this ya Intel? Ha! It's ours now, suckas!" Scout then started running after he was being shot at. "Ha! Slowpokes! You gotta be much faster if ya wanna catch-" Scout ran right into a Blu Demoman. The Demoman gave him a devilish smirk.

"Oh f-" Scout was suddenly pushed into the base.

"Hurry! Go go go!" It was Engineer. He quickly set up a Mini Sentry, and the Blu Demoman was overwhelmed by the amount of bullets. The demolitionist was soon finished off.

"Alright! I got it!" Scout successfully captured the other team's Intel. The announcer called a winner, and the round was over.

There were cheers coming from all over the map.

"Woo!" Scout skipped around excitedly, knowing that they won because of him.