Story 4 Part 1: Medic!

"Doktor! Help!" Heavy called out. He was about to enter the Blu base, but couldn't do it alone.

"I am coming!" Medic called back. He rushed as fast as he could. The glasses on his face were falling, but the doctor ignored it. Medic always felt the need to be noble. It's just who he was.

"Thank you doktor! Let's move!" Heavy yelled. Medic nodded and smirked. The doctor always felt secure when healing Heavy. He just seemed so... safe.

"Yo! Doc! C'mon man!" Scout hollered.

Medic scanned him. Scout had about half of his health left.

"Alvight..." Medic moved on to healing the prancing boy. "Zhere." He healed him until his health was full.

"Thanks doc! Watch this!" Scout ran ahead, however, Heavy yelled at him. A sentry was activated and blew him up.

"Sentry ahead," Heavy whispered to Medic.

"My Übercharge is not veady yet!" Medic panicked. Heavy patted his small friend's head.

"Do not worry, Doktor. Heavy will take down puny men."

"Psst. Gentlemen, I will go in," a cloaked Spy whispered to the two men. "Then take out the sentry while I sap it."

Heavy and Medic nodded and waited. After hearing the Blu Engineer call out that a spy was sapping his sentry, the two started to move.

"Stay behind, Doktor!" Heavy advised. Medic healed him from a distance.

"Sentry down!!" The engineer cried. Spy eventually backstabbed him, and disguised as him.

"MEDIC!" A loud voice exclaimed. It was Soldier. Medic adjusted his glasses and ran towards him.

"Don't vorry!" Medic assured the soldier, and began healing him.

"Thanks, cadet!"

Once the doctor was finished, there was another cry.

"Mph mph!" Pyro was badly hurt, and needed assistance right away.

"Doktor!" Heavy hollered. The weapons guy was nearing the opposite team's intelligence.

"Doctor, I need your assistance!" Spy called out. Medic couldn't tell if he actually needed help, or if the sneak was trying to trick the other team.

"Mph mph!" Pyro was rushing towards Medic. The doctor was in a daze.

"Vhat... Oh!" He quickly began healing the poor pyro. "Sorry I'm a bit overvhelmed at zhe moment..."

Pyro responded with a reassuring thumbs up.

"Doc!" Scout called out again.

"Doktor! Hurry!"

"I vill be vith you vight away!" Medic ran as fast as he could to meet up with Heavy. He was being shot at by a Blu sniper.

"Where do ya think you're goin' ya little wanker?" He followed Medic.

The doctor rolled his eyes and took out his syringe gun. He pelted the sniper with a bunch of needles, causing him to collapse.

"Dummkopf," Medic chuckled.

"Doc! Where are ya?" Scout barked.

"Medic," Spy said rather calmly. He was wounded and walked up to his medic. The doctor started healing him. "You're rather busy today, no?" Spy asked.

"You have no idea..."

After he was done healing the spy, they went their separate ways.

"Doc- AHHH! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!" Scout yelled at the top of his lungs.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Medic sighed and began to find his burning comrade.

"Doktor! Medic!" Heavy was waiting for his healer to come.

"Thanks doc! Let's go!" Scout brought out his bat, and started running. Medic followed.

"Heavy should be vaiting if I'm not mistaken," Medic informed Scout.

"Perfect," Scout beamed. Capturing the other team's intelligence always brought a sort of, rush to the boy.

"Ah! Fire!" The red heavy was rushing to get the nearest health pack, but a Blu pyro followed him.

"Not perfect!" Scout quickly said, and rushed into action. Medic started to run towards his friend, however, he was stopped by a Blu spy.

"Going somewhere?" The spy taunted and thrusted his knife towards the medic's face. Medic pulled out his saw and had a melee match with this spy.

Out of nowhere, the Spy was punched to the ground. Heavy had out his boxer gloves.

"We make good team!" Heavy smiled. Relieved, the doctor began healing him again.

"Gee thanks doc. Me and Heavy had to deal with that pyro ourselves!" Scout lazily swung his bat around. Medic shot him a menacing glare.

Before Heavy could defend his friend, he was immediately blown up.

"Ha! MAGGOTS!" A Blu soldier taunted.

"Aw crap," Scout mumbled. "C'mon Doc!"

Medic started healing the scout, but it wasn't enough. They were both blown into oblivion.

---

The round ended with a stalemate. The men were worn out and tired. Medic was especially exhausted.

"Well at least we didn't lose!" Scout said as he pulled out an apple from the fridge. Pyro muffled in agreement.

"Ah'll admit ah could have done better. Ah kept dying though," Demoman admitted.

"All was foine in our base," Sniper added. "Any mate that came by did not last long." Engineer nodded and scratched his head.

"How was it out there on the field?" The engi asked.

"Very very... Em...rough," Medic answered. Spy held his cigarette in between his fingers and glanced at the tired-looking doctor.

"Are you alright?... You look terrible," Spy stated. The mercenaries turned their heads to Medic.

"Oh uh... Vell... Ja. I'm fine," Medic clasped his hands together.

"Do you need to lie down?" Engineer asked him.

"No no. Don't vorry about me. If you'll excuse me," Medic stood up and calmly walked to his medical room.

"Mmph?" Pyro mumbled, in a concerned tone. Heavy stood up.

"I will check on Doktor," he announced. Spy nodded and blew a puff of smoke. Scout nudged Pyro.

"You think he's okay?"