1

Content Warning:

This story will contain mental and physical abuse. (Some sexual abuse)

______________________

-sorry for any mistakes..enjoy!

"Ugh.." I mumbled to myself as I woke up early do to the feeling of my aching body. I slowly moved over on the bed trying not to wake the sleeping devil beside me.

"Cassidy stop all that damn moving." I heard him say causing my body to stiffen at the sound of his voice. I sighed and looked over at him as I held my legs close up to my chest. "I have to go to the bathroom." I said quietly afraid of what he would do to me.

He raised his head and pushed me off the bed. It took everything in me not to cry. "Hurry up." He said while looking into my eyes and I nodded. But before I could get up fully he grabbed my arms tightly.

"Cas, I'm not joking you better hurry up. And don't try anything." I just looked at him until he let my arms go making me fall back. I got up quickly and limped to the bathroom hoping that I wouldn't wake anyone up.

When I made it into the bathroom I looked into the mirror at my reflection. I just let the tears fall freely down my face, seeing myself like this hurts and knowing that the person I loved would do these things to me.

I looked back up and sniffed to stop crying. I sighed as I felt my face softly.

I guess now I'll tell you about myself. I'm Cassidy Clark, a 16 year old who one day met the monster I thought was my boyfriend and that he loved me. But as you can see now I was way wrong. I've been with Chris for so long I guess I just tell myself that this is normal.

Chris, Chris Jauregui is his name. When we first met he was so sweet and charming, made me think that I was special. Until one night everything changed. I-

There was a Big Bang on the door making me jump. "Cassidy, what the fuck is taking you so long. Get out of there now!"

"O-ok Chris I'm almost done." I said hoping he would stop.

"I don't care. Get out here now!"

I rolled my eyes as I pushed my hair behind my ear and unlocked the door and walked out slowly.

I gulped as I looked at Chris sitting up in the bed watching tv. But I knew I couldn't get out of this.

"Come here." He said forcefully noticing that I was standing there.

I looked down as I started walking over to the bed.

"What took you so long in that bathroom?" I down at him.

"I-I was just u-using the bathroom."  I felt pain shoot through my arms as he yanked me down to him.

"Look I don't give a fuck ok, just lay down." My heart started to beat so fast while I carefully sat beside him. Not wasting anytime he put his arms tightly around me so that I wouldn't move.

I felt the tears start up once again, I really don't understand why he treats me this way. But I guess this is my life now.

Beside. I did owe him everything, he saved me.

----

A/N

Yessss I'm bringing this back! I've gotten so many requests for it, so let's see how it goes. :)

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️