Chapter 11: Its been time.

Start from the beginning

"I miss you, see you soon." I peck him on the cheek and left.

He started to blush.

"How did that guy know my name?" Sakura looked at me.

"Well, I let him read my letter with me. I told him everyone who wrote me a letter, including Iruka-sensei." I sweat drop.

"Wait are you saying that you talked about crap about me?" Sakura yelled.

"Hey, you were the one talking bad about me." I laugh to talk to Sasuke.

"Hey (y/n)." Sasuke said.

"Hi. So what do you think about Gaara." I question him.

"His arlright, seems good enough to become my rival."

I looked at him with a WTF glare.

"I'm kidding." He solfy laugh.

I smiled.

"So, I was wondering, do you want to go to the-" Sasuke was cut by Sakura.

"SASUKE-KUN!!!! I CANT WAIT TO BECOME A CHUNIN!!!" Sakura said hugging Sasuke.

"GET OFF!" He scream as I sweat drop. "(Y/n) help me!" Sasuke said.

"Sakura get off."

"NO!"

"Now."

"NO!"

"You wanna see Kenta? Again this is childish for you to fight for a dumb reason."

"I'm not afraid of YOU!" She sass.

"Oh yeah?"

I pretend to summon Kenta.

"SUMMONING RELEAS-"

"IM SORRY!!!!" Sakura ran.

"Sakura, if you stop messing around and become more mature, you will become a great ninja. Listen, your powerful, BUT! You need to believe."I smiled at her.

"Um... Thank you (y/n)." Sakura bowed and left.

"Thanks.... Now, if I don't get interrupted again, would you want to go on a date-"

"WERE HERE!!!" Naruto yelled.

"YAY!! Lets go find our Sensei, Sasuke you were saying?" I question.

"Noting." He blush.

"Okay lets go!" I hold his hands as we enter the building. I was surprise that he didn't do anything about it.

Time-skip, Chunin Exams, 1.

"(y/n)!" Naruto came running to me.

"What?" I looked over to him.

"Lets go!!! Obito and Kakashi-sensei wish us good luck."

"Okay!" I smiled.

Sasuke and Naruto walked ahead of me when Sakura said something to me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be mean to you. Can we be friends?" Sakura said shy.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I don't HATE you. I think your very bubbly." I smiled.

"Thank you." Sakura bowed to me and left me, she ran over to me and hook arms with Sasuke.

"WAIT UP!" I ran over.

They all look over to me and smiled.

I ran over between Naruto and Sasuke. I hooked onto both of their arms. They both blush crazy.

"GO TEAM 7!" I smiled at them.

They all nodded and smiled.

Soon we arrived at the first part of the Chunin exams. Konoha 11... NOW KONOHA 12!!!!

"Oh hey guys." Neji smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"(y/n)!!!!!!" Tenten hugged me.

"TENTEN!!!"

We both laugh.

"Hey Hinata."I smiled and hugged her.

"Hello (y/n)-chan."

"We should take a seat." Sasuke said.

I nodded.

"Yes, lets go."

Hinata sit with Naruto, than Lee sat next so some other people. I saw Gaara, so I sat with him, and then Neji also sat with me. The others, I didn't know.

"Hey Gaara." I smiled at him

"Hi... I... erm... will you go on a date... after this part of this exams....." Gaara said shyly.

"Sure! Why not." I hugged him.

Neji looked at me and Gaara.

Neji POV

Dang it..... Gaara beat me.... You have to be kidding me..... What ever, Us Hyuga are powerful. I will be with her...

Your POV

After the Chunin exams intruder explain the rules, it was the written test part now.

I focus on the test. After 10 minutes I didn't know... Crap only 1 hour left...

Okay... Question 1....

"MITUS OF THE HIDDEN SOUND DISQAULFIE, Team members of Mitus please leave."

"Wait no! I didn't cheat!"

"GREAT GOING!"

"Its okay Suki, calm down.."

"Bora, Mitus ruin our CHANCE to become Chunin!!! ITS ONLY BEEN THE 10 MINUTES!!!" Suki yelled.

"I know... Its always next time. Come on." Bora said sadly.

"I'm sorry Bora and Suki.." Mitus cried.

Wow.... someone got kicked... I felt bad.

I read the question over 10 times, and I still couldn't understand it. I look over to Gaara on the other side. He was cheating..... I cant cheat. Even they want us to. I soon remember what Rasa, Iruka, Obito, Kakashi, and Gai taught me. I think and think until I knew the answer. I wrote it down and quickly.

Next.... Ouestion 2.....

What do you do if you stuck under a powerful clan genjutus.....

HOW IM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT!

Later on, I finshses 5 more question...

"TIMES UP!" I heard someone said.

I looked up.

About the whole room was still full people.

"We have one more question. If you wish to answer it, and get it correctly, your team won the first part. If you wish to answer it and fail, you and your team can never come back here to become a chunin. If you do not want to take this risk, please leave now." He smirk.

Neji, Gaara, and I stood still. I looked at my team mates...

Naruto... you better not...

"I CANT DO IT!!" Someone stood up.

"BUT WE WANT TO BECOME A CHUNIN!"

"I DONT CARE IM GOING!"

Someother people said and left.

I sign.

Until.... Naruto stood up...