Once and For All

Play the song on the side! It really sets the mood for this chapter! Even though it's not what the chapter is really about but it has the same concept! :)

Harry's P.O.V

We all nodded our heads in agreement after Paige finally finished telling us her plan the next morning. Eleanor still hasn't come back yet which was getting us all pretty worried... including me actually. But I shook that off my shoulders as I tried to stay focused. Paige will be calling down either Josh or Derek down to take her to the bathroom and that's when I sneak the keys out of one of their pockets with telekinesis when they aren't looking. Then once they bring Paige up, I'll unlock everybody out of their cells and then we'll run upstairs and then we just do it from random at that. Well... I hope this works.

"JOSH! DEREK! HELLO?! ANYONE?!" Paige shouted. Even though they were all the way at the castle, they can probably still hear us with their incredible hearing senses. Her loudness actually was about to give me a slight headache but I ignored it. Time to get into action.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to stiffle a chuckle as she ran up to the bars. She sent me a glare which made me raise my hands in mock surrender. I heard a groan coming from somewhere and I chuckled slightly with a smirk forming on my face. Finally, we can get out of this damn place. Eventually (at least five minutes later) they came down with crossed arms and annoyed looks on his faces.

"What do you want?" They asked simultaneously making me raised an eyebrow. I guess they've been hanging around each other for far too long.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Paige said with a monotone voice and I smirked slightly. Oh god these two were clueless.

"Fine... come on." Niall gave Paige a light kiss on the lips before letting her go forward.

Josh and Derek looked like they wanted to gag, making me smirk slightly. Derek sent me a glared. I stepped back slightly, making him smirk. I rolled my eyes but I had to paid attention to what was happening. The opened the cell door opened and they grabbed her arm harshly but she didn't even seem to flinch. Once Josh slammed the door and put the key in his back pocket and turned around, I concentrated really hard as they were walking up the stairs and I took the key that was lying in the back pocket of Josh's jeans. But he was moving too much, I accidentally dropped it on the ground by my foot and everybody looked at me with wide eyes. Just as Josh and Derek were about to turn around, I quickly grabbed it and hid it behind my back. Yeah... Nice going Harry...

"What are you doing?" Josh asked as he turned around, his hands gripped tightly around Paige's elbows. I honestly felt sorry for her... But I gulped nervously before answering.

"Nothing... just banged my foot on the bars that's all..." I said nervously and he raised an eyebrow and looked at me up and down for some reason.

"Are you messing with me Styles? Because you are two inches away from the bar themselves." He said with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Yeah because it really hurt so I jumped back." I said as I clenched the key tightly in my hands.

"Whatever. Come on, let's just bring her to the bathroom already to get it over with." Josh said as she was dragging Paige along with them. Just as I was about to walk back to the cell doors, Derek snapped his head and looked at us for a quick second before walking with them. I sighed in relief once I heard a door slam.

"Nice going Harry! You almost got us caught!" Niall shouted, throwing his arms in the air and I rolled my eyes as I put my arms through the bars and tried to unlock the lock.

"Yeah Harry, if you would've got us caught... who knows how long it would be if we had the opportunity to get us out of here!" Liam shouted and I sighed angirly as I started thumbling with the lock.

"Shut the fuck up will yea? I'm doing the best I can." I said as I gripped the key tighter, trying to control my anger.

"But not good enough..." Zayn mumbled and I felt my eyes turning red as I snapped my head towards him. Perrie coward in fear and clutched onto Zayn's arm as he held her behind his back. Ugh...

"Shut up or I'll let you rot in that cell for the rest of your life." I said. He growled before sighing and nodding.

I smirked in victory as I turned back to normal and finally knocked the lock off. I smiled and did a small victory dnace, which cause Perrie to giggle a little. Zayn smiled at her happiness and I rolled my eyes but smiled as I went towards Niall's cell. Once I got everybody out of their cells, we heard footsteps, making us all froze. But then I read the persons mind and heard that it was Scott and I sighed in relief, which made them raise an eyebrow.

"What?" Perrie asked in a whisper.

"It's Scott, we have nothing to worry about." I said outloud and I smiled. I looked at the door and saw Scott come into view.

"Scott... What are you doing?" Niall asked and he smiled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Well... Paige told me your little plan when I saw her outside the bathroom and I'd thought it'd be nice to help." He said with a smile and I shook his hand, along with the rest.

"Welcome to the team mate." Niall said and he nodded in reply with a smile on his face.