About the Necklace's Past...

"Well, that necklace has belonged to that girl named Lauren Devine. She was Josh Devine's sister. Josh Devine is the Alpha male of a pack of wolves. Those wolves being Ed, being the Beta which is also known as being second in command. Then there's also Scott, Derek, Isaac and Jackson. Now you know how Vampires and Wolves don't get along? That means the wolves want to control the world and kill off all of the vampires. Meaning, there would be a war that all vampires would have to join... including Niall and Harry..." He said, waiting for my reaction and I gasped. 

Harry can't make Niall go into war! I love him and I don't want him to be killed by wolves! They can't make him do that! No, I won't allow it, I just won't. He'll just be able to protect me over all of these evil people?! How am I going to be safe?! He can't just lock me in this castle unprotected! That's insanity! I stood up and threw the chair across the room, making his eyes widened. What? I can be strong. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm weak. 

"HE CAN'T DO THAT! HE CAN'T MAKE NIALL GO TO WAR! I LOVE HIM AND HE WON'T-" I screamed but he covered my mouth and pulled me away from the door. 

"Shut up. I'm not supposed to be telling you this at all so why don't you just sit back down and shut that pretty little mouth of yours alright?" He growled into my ear.

My eyes widened since I've never seen him like this before. I nodded my head as he pushed me forward. Damn... he was not happy. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. I scrambled over to the chair and quickly put it back up towards Liam before sitting back down. He sighed before finally continuing the story. 

"Ok, as I was saying, even though we will have a war, you will be the one protecting the necklace. There is also something about the necklace that makes it very powerful. It can give you all of the powers a vampire and a wolve have put together. It also gives you the ability to shapeshift. It also can show who your true love is, even if you think you know who it is. But anyways, Lauren wasn't smartest to be wearing that around constantly. It can be dangerous if in the wrong hands. 

I overheard once that the wolves were eventually going to use the necklace on one of them and shapeshift into one of our guards so they can come in and try to kill Harry. But now since we have the necklace, I might convince Harry to do their plan. Well... I actually did try. That's why you saw me in the throne room where Harry was holding me by my shirt collar. But I'm still trying to. I actually think it's a good plan. But he thinks we'll get killed before we can even try." 

"Well, he's stupid because I actually agree with you. Of course there are some flaws but-" I was cut off by the a door slamming and Liam and I jumped as we turned around to see Harry. Oh was he fumming with rage. 

"What the actual fuck do you think you two are doing up here without my permission?!" He shouted and I ran behind Liam and gripped his left arm tightly. He put his hands behind me, protecting me, making me smile slightly. 

"We we're just staying away while you and Zayn we're fighting downstairs. Now leave Paige alone, she's had enough of you already." Liam said with his voice cracking at the end.

My eyes widened as I realized he basically just sassed Harry. But Harry didn't seem angry. Actually, I couldn't tell how he was feeling right now because he had his arms crossed and a smug look on his face. Then a smirk appeared on his face as well. 

"Oh really? Because if I remember correctly, Paige was the one who found out about the necklace when she wasn't supposed to in the first place. And now I hear you telling her everything about it and your stupid plan... which is not going to work FYI. So I think I really should do something to her don't you think?" He asked and I shook my head which made his eyes go red again as he came towards Liam and I but Liam pushed me back slightly and came with me. 

The Vampires Slave (One Direction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें