Sweet Reunion and Rules

After all of these years, I thought my best friend was dead. But, he's actually alive and I was still trying to get it through my head that he was actually alive! We ran towards each other and  hugged each other tightly. He started petting my hair and murmuring sweet things to me like 'I've missed you so much' and 'I'm so glad you're ok.' I did the same as well saying 'I love you (in a friendly way) I'm so glad you were alive, I thought you were dead.' I heard tears streaming down my face and he pulled me away slightly, with both hands on my elbows. He then slowly raised his arm and whipped away both tears that were falling down my cheeks with his thumbs. This was one of the best days of my life! You know… besides being held in this palace but still. Nothing can ruin this moment. All of the sudden we heard slow clapping and we both turned to see Harry coming towards us with an evil smirk on his face. Niall pulled me closer to his side by wrapping an his arm tightly around my waist protectively.

"Awww… what a sweet, SWEET reunion." Well, nothing except him.  Harry smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest as he came closer towards us.

"Just leave her alone Harry. You already done enough to her." He hissed.

I raised an eyebrow as the hissing sound sounded exactly like a snake hissing at its prey. I narrowed my eyebrows tightly together as I looked more closely at Niall's mouth and my eyes widened at what they saw. Fangs… Fangs! That bloody bastard turned my best friend into a monster! How fucking dare he! I could feel the grip of his arm around my waist tightening as his eyes turned blood shot red, filled with anger and hate, never taking his eyes off Harry. I cowered back in fear slightly and shivered at the thought of Niall actually killing somebody but I know he would never do that… right?

"I don't think so Niall and I don't recall you being the one in charge here either. Louis, Zayn, take him away before he causes anymore trouble. I need a few words with Paige… alone."

Both of our eyes widened as Niall's eyes went back to the normal shade of blue they once were, making me sigh in relief slightly. Louis and Zayn came over and took Niall by his arms before they started to drag him out of the throne room. My mind flashed back to when we were thirteen and tears started to form in my eyes. I tried running towards him but the guy standing next to Harry's throne took my arms and held me back.

"Don't worry, you'll see him again as long as you obey me, understand?" He asked.

I nodded as I turned my head over my shoulder, still watching Niall as Louis and Zayn dragged him away. Once the door slammed shut, making me jump slightly. Liam turned me around so I was now facing Harry and let go of me, but was still behind me so I know he was still there and that I couldn't escape. I then viciously whipped the tears that suddenly started rapidly falling down my face. I hear the door slam once again I turned around to see that Louis has reappeared but not Zayn.

I was then suddenly pushed in a chair by the guy that was holding me before. I looked up to see Louis grabbing my hands and forcing them behind the chair before tying them up tightly. I started squirming slightly, trying to get out of his hold but he wouldn't budge. Once finished, I was trying to get out of these binds but they were so tight they were cutting off my circulation slightly so I had to keep my struggling to a minimum.

"Well…" Harry said before clapping his hands together loudly, making me jump slightly. He smirked at my reaction before speaking again.

"Let's get to business shall we?" He asked but I just simply rolled my eyes, not really caring.

"You know, we should tell her the rules first." The vampire guy who 's name I still do not know the name of said. I looked up at him and he looked down at me with a small smirk on his face.