Niall's Little Snack

Song for this Chapter: Demons, Imagine Dragons. Re-Edited: April 14, 2014

Finally, I have finished those stupid invitations I was forced into doing. Louis let me go back to Niall and I’s room, which I was not hesitant to do. I basically ran out of the room and towards ours. Just as I was about to barge through the door, I immediately stopped. What if Niall was in his vampire state and wanted to kill me? I know he would never actually do that but with his demons inside him, you never know what will happen. I slowly grabbed the doorknob then opened the door to reveal a mess. My eyes widened as I put my hand over my mouth as I slowly started walking over pieces of glass that were all over the floor. I saw shreds of different shirts and even part of the bed sheet as well as stuffing from the pillows thrown all over the room. I turned towards the closet but then gasped, even though it came out muffled since I had my hand over my mouth. The window was broken, resulting of the shattered pieces of glass all over the floor. I carefully whipped off the scared glass pieces off of the ledge and gripped it as I looked out the window, trying to see if I could see Niall… but there was no suck luck. Niall hasn’t drunk blood in so long and that is definitely not a good thing. That fucking shit can be on a feeding frenzy for all I know. I just gotta pray nobody is going to find out about this or both of our bloods are going to be drained from our bodies…

 Niall’s P.O.V. (Earlier)

My anger and frustration getting the best of me, I started ripping the stuffing out of pillows and throwing stuff around. I flew the closet doors open and started throwing stuff around. God I can't do this anymore. Knowing that I couldn't control myself any longer, I banged both of my fists onto the window, making it crack in seconds from my strength. I then gripped onto the ledge before steadying myself to jump down. It was a pretty big drop but it wouldn't really affect me. Once I reached the ground on all fours, I raised my head in the air slightly and sniffed it, trying to sense if there were any humans around. Since there weren't any around this area, I decided to stoke out one of the best places where humans are and that's the club. Clubs are very popular from what I've heard and some of the best blood is there. I smirked to myself as I zoomed towards there and my eyes widened once I got there. This club was actually in Harry's hometown of Holmes Chapel. Harry's going to kill me once he figures out whee I am but right now I don't really give a crap.   

A long line of people were outside of the club, almost rounding the whole block. I sniffed the air once again and scrunched my face up in disgust at the smell of alcohol. I was actually never to found of the stuff but the only thing I was aiming for tonight was blood. I sniffed one more time and started to smell the most delicious blood I've ever smelled in my life. It was just amazing! Since it was coming from the inside, I had to find my way to sneak in there quickly somehow without going on a killing rampage.    But then I realized the security guard at the front of the club was just letting people in, underaged or not, without checking ID's or anything which was perfect for me. So I just blended in with the crowd and tried to keep my cool as I tried to figure out where that glorious smell is coming from.   

I smirked as I finally made my way in, the tip of my fangs popping out slightly. I quickly started making my way towards the middle of the room, looking around for the person I was craving. There were people in here besides drinking, mostly dancing or either grinding each other, or even snogging in a disgusting manor I shook my head at the thought and went back to focusing on my mission. But then I looked to see even two drunk girls snogging each other, making me laugh slightly. Niall, focus you fucking idiot. You don't have that much time until the realize you have left the castle.  

Then that's when the smell hit me again. I looked at the back of the club behind a VIP entrance to see a tall, skinny, blonde hair. She was gorgeous in fact, her curls bouncing up and down every time she nodded her head at something. She was wearing this blue strapless dress, showing off her body slightly as well as she was wearing silver heels and… Niall, you're with Paige, she's the one you love, not that blonde bimbo who's probably drunk and giggling like an idiot, I tried to remind myself. I rolled my eyes and clenched my fists slightly, putting on my fakest smile as I made my way over towards her as she was sitting at a booth with her and her friends. As well as two guys who didn't seem to give a fuck about what was going on around them as well as the blonde who I had my eyes on with a drink in her hand. Her hand was going in a back and forth motion, watching her drink spill in different directions before drinking it. Yep, this girl was definitely drunk. Drunks are the easiest targets.