CH#1: The speed (Hiccup intro)

Hiccup's P.O.V
All my life I have been searching for my mom's killer, she was murdered one night 13 years ago and my dad was falsely accused of killing her and sentenced to jail for the rest of his life. One day I was struck by lightning and was gifted with super speed. I started being a hero, saving lives and then was named the flash by my city, Berk, I'm not a royalty, I'm just a hero.

*Now*
I sped across the streets looking for any crime while suddenly a huge door of solid ice rose in front of me , thank God I have accelerated thinking. I instantly vibrated my body and phased through the huge ice wall. I looked up and saw a boy in a blue hoodie with white hair, Jack. I run up the building and stood beside jack in a flash. He jumps to his side as he notices me and I burst out laughing. We are best friends and have known each other for 7 years. We brohug and laugh together. "So long time no see why are you here, is everyone okay?" I say facing him worriedly. "Yeah and no.. OK there is a group called league of vengeance and its members are Hans, pitch black, Gothel, Mordu and ZOOM, bro I know that you have a long history with zoom but the team needs you , the Big Five needs their leader back. Please , Hiccup". Although I wanted to shake my head no, but for the whole worlds safety I said yes.

I also wanted to see the team, Merida ,Elsa and Rapunzel. Jack told me that the team is ready and is currently in Arrendele castle , Elsa's castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚡ Vote & Share ⚡

Bye.