A Damien Dawn Finale

...Damien. His personality and his sense of humor really gets to you, and just something about him makes you smile.

You went over to your bag, and picked up your phone, and look through the contacts. 

You were about to call him, but you stop, thinking. You smirk, slowly creeping out your window.

It took you a few minutes, but you soon appear at the Dawn residence. You knock on the door, quietly, waiting. But Damien never answered. 

You rolled your eyes, and head up to the window, leading to his room. you knock on his window, struggling to stay up. 

Damien appears at the window, opening it slightly. Then he opened it all the way, raising an eyebrow. "Bubbles? I expected you to pop climbing up here." He said, smirking. You stick out your tongue, as he laughs, holding out a hand. You gladly take it, and he pulls you up. 

But he pulled you up too fast, so you ended up landing on him. He was underneath you, and your hand was in his. 

You blushed, but Damien kept his cool. "You here to see me bubbles?" He asked, brushing your (H/c) hair out of your face. 

You nod, taking a deep breath, but not before getting up. "I...I...I-" 

Damien stops you mid sentence, placing a firm kiss on your lips, pulling you close to him. "I know bubbles. You loooooove me~" He said, his inu tail wagging. You stuck out your tongue. 

"Oh shut up." You say, laughing. He sat up, and you put your arm around his should, and he around your waist. You smiled, leaning your head on him. 

This... Was gonna be fun.

(Epilogue: You and Damien went all around the world, searching for a home to live in together. You finally found a peaceful home in the country, near a water fall. You end up having twin girls, one an inu, and one not. But who cares about that?)