Chapter 12- Soft kitty, warm kitty... Date with Kyoya part 1

(Dedicated to Shyleo8564, this is for you~)
"ACHOO!!" you cringe, grabbing a tissue from your night stand. Due to your date with Damien yesterday, you ended up getting a serious cold

Damien felt terrible for how you turned out. But he couldn't get near you, because of his fur and his shedding!

'Won't this be fun...' You think, grabbing another tissue, sneezing once more.

(Kyoya's POV)

I feel bad for (y/n)...

My plans are all ruined!! I was supposed to take her to the movies, to see the new car wars movie, and then end off with a peaceful look at the sunset...

...

💡

An idea came to my head!!!

I went towards Ashley, whom was talking to his older sister, Chasidy.

"Ashley?" I ask, tilting my head. Ashley tilts his head, looking at me. "What is it?"

(Your POV)

You sigh, closing your eyes. You hated being sick...

Then again, who doesnt?

You let out a tired sigh, but then you hear... Rolling?

You sit up in your bed, blinking.

You see Kyoya, with a TV on a rolly cart. On it was a movie.

"Kyoya? What's the meaning of...of..." You grab another tissue, and you sneeze, groaning in agony.

Kyoya nodded. "Well, you see, today was my day to take you out. HOWEVER since you are not feeling well..." He flipped his white hair out of his face, revealing his bright blue eyes. "...I am bringing the date to you." He said, smiling.

You feel your cheeks heat up, and you shake your head. "K...Kyoya... You don't have to..." You say, trying to hide your face. But Kyoya went towards you, and laid next to you, wrapping an arm around you.

"(Y/n), I don't care if your a mutant, or sick, or even trying to kill me..." He closes his eyes, resting his head on yours. "... I will always feel an attraction to you." He finishes.

You blush hard, about to move away, but then you blink, as he pulls you in tighter, protectively.

He fumbles all around him, looking for something. He finally pulled up a remote, and hit a few buttons here and there, and the TV in front of you guys turn on.
You blush immensely, trying to pay attention to the movie, but it was so difficult, when Kyoya was so warm...

You leaned your head on his chest, listening to the sound of his beating heart.

Ba- bum, ba-bum, ba bum...

You soon lose track about the world around you, you even forget you were sick! You wrap one arm around Kyoya, and you slip into a nice slumber...

(Kyoya's POV)

I had to protect (y/n).

I had to make her mine...

Of course, I don't want to force her...

I feel an arm around me. I blink down, and I see (y/n)'s (s/c,skin color) arm around my stomach, her head on my chest.

I smile, and I kissed her on the head, bringing her closer.

Noone can hurt her... I will protect her.

(And that's that!! I know, its really short, BUT I have a good reason.
1000 VIEWS!? OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE MY STORY IS THAT HOOD!!! plus, I had an idea, and I wanted to give you guys a better idea of Kyoya. That is all for now lovelies. Nya~)