How you met Damien

(While I try to get any inspiration for the upcoming chapter, Here is a little back story on how you met Damien Dawn)

(Damien's pov)

Ugh... Stupid mother...

Always makes me attend human schools, High school for that matter, rather than the damn special school for me, where everything is the same color. 

I swear, I hate being color blind. 

I cant see the colors. Not red, blue, green, nothing like that. All I see is 50 shades of grey. (X3) and many more, let me add.

I wait at the bus stop, to wait for my new light grey bus to pick me up. 

Grey this, grey that.

Everything is grey!

I let out a sigh, and look around the place. It was nice. 

Grey.... Grey... (hair color)... grey...

Wait, (H/c)? 

I look to the source of the sudden color, and all I see is a flash of (h/c) fly by me, then vanish. 

... Am I imagining things!?

********************************

As I approach the classroom, I brought in a huge breath. It was always the same. I introduce myself, the teacher leads me somewhere, I have to explain that im color blind, then the teacher apologizes, and then I sit.

Been doing this since I was 6...  

I stepped into the classroom, with my head low, and avoiding all gazes. The teacher looked at me, then down at his papers. "Hello there, you must be the new student. Please introduce yourself!" The teacher said, smiling. I rolled my eyes, and went to the front, and took a deep breath. 

"Well... Im Damien Dawn. Im new here , transferred from a different town. I uh... I like to listen to music." Was all I said, looking away. 

The teacher cleared his throat. "Well then,Mr. Dawn. Why dont you sit next to (Y/n)?" He said.

"Uhm, forgive me, but which one is (Y/n)?"

"The (H/c) haired girl in the back." 

Here we go again...

"Uhm, teach, im color blind." I said, rolling my eyes. The teacher blinked at me, then bowed. "My deepest apologies. (Y/n) is in the back." He said, pointing to a girl. She waved to me, smiling. 

I nodded, and went to my seat, right next to her. 

The teacher went on, clearing his throat, and writing something on the board, everyone writing down. 

I looked over to the girl right next to me... What was her name again? (Mispronunciation of your name)? Meh. Whatever it was, I looked towards her.

...I saw color. Her (H/c) hair was very shiny, and her eyes were a shade of... I think (e/c). 

What is this? Why am I seeing color with her?

I quickly turned away, thinking. "Hm..."

I didnt even notice the bell ringing, because I soon felt something nudging my shoulder.

I looked up, to see her. Her (e/c) eyes were looking right into mine.

"Damien was it? Its time to go to our next class." She said, in a sweet voice. I felt my cheeks get a bit hot, and I nodded. "Thank you, ms..?"

"(First name). (Full name)." She said, smiling. "I hope to see you soon Damien." She said, smiling brightly. She walked away, her (h/c) hair swaying from side to side.

(Full name)...

I dont know what it is about you, but for some reason you opened my eyes to colors...

But I doubt this will be the last time we see eachother.

(And thats that! Long story short, you meet eachother freshman year. Or basically A long time. XD Sorry guys, I swear I will post more chapters. But I think this was due. 
Until then, Nya~
(Ps. Thank you all for being so patient) )