Day 10: Final Goodbyes

Isis And Corey Packed Up Their Bags While Watching The News On TV

Isis And Corey Packed Up Their Bags While Watching The News On TV. They Really Did Enjoy Their Selves And They Were Leaving The House With Better Attitudes And A Closer Relationship With Each Other.

"Did You Enjoy Yourself?" Corey Asked.

"I Really Did. We Are Definitely Doing This More Often. Well...Just Us And Not This Extra Drama." She Said. He Laughed.

"Right." He Said.

"Actually...I Think We Should Take A Trip To Disneyworld With The Kids Next Month." Isis Said.

"I Thought You Wanted To Wait Until Chris And Arianna Were Older." He Said, Zipping Up His Bag.

"I Was, But We Can Always Go Back When They Get Older. I Just Want To Cherish The Time We Have Left With Our Kids." She Said.

"Aight Baby. We'll Take A Trip To Disneyworld Next Month." Corey Said. He'd Do And Say Anything To Get Her To Shut Up. He Really Hated When She Did Free Ass Talking Because He Knew That She'd Change Her Mind The Next Day.

Dacieon Was Laying Back On The Bed While He Watched Skylar Go Back And Forth From The Bathroom To The Bedroom

Dacieon Was Laying Back On The Bed While He Watched Skylar Go Back And Forth From The Bathroom To The Bedroom. She Was Checking To Make Sure They Had Everything Before Dacieon Took The Bags Downstairs.

"Sky...You Pissing Me Off." Dacieon Said.

"Shut Up! This Is The Same Process I've Been Doing Since We Met." She Snapped.

"Bae We Got Everything! Come On Now!" He Said. She Huffed And Zipped Up The Bags.

"Fine, But If I Forget Something Then All Hell Is Gonna Break Loose!" She Snapped.

"Yeah I Hear You." He Said. He Stood Up And Stretched While Skylar Sat On The Bed And Crossed Her Arms.

"You Got An Attitude?" Dacieon Asked Smirking.

"No." She Said, Not Meeting His Eyes. He Sat The Bags Down And Walked Over To Her. He Climbed In Between Her Legs And Kissed Lips.

"Lose The Tude." He Said. Skylar Giggled And Kissed Him Again.

"Yes Sir." She Said.

Aliyah And Julian Had Packed The Night Before So They Were Already Packed And Ready To Go

"This Is Our Last Vacation Before Aria Comes. We're About To Have Baby Number Four." Aliyah Said.

"I Know. I Can't Wait Till She Gets Here." He Said, Rubbing Her Stomach.

"Are You Still Gonna Think I'm Attractive After I Have Her?" She Asked Him.

"Duh Babe! How Many Times Do We Have To Go Through With This? You're Beautiful Regardless And I'll Never Think Anything Less." He Said. She Blushed And Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck.

"God I Love You." She Said.

"I Love You Too." He Said, Kissing Her Lips.

The Remaining Three Couples All Gathered Downstairs For The Very Last Time.

"Well...I Guess This It." Corey Said.

"Guess So." Dacieon Said. They Shared A Bro Hug And Then Grabbed Julian For A Guys Group Hug.

"Get In Here Pretty Boy!" Corey Said. The Wives Giggled As Aliyah Pulled Skylar Into A Hug.

"I'm Gonna Miss You The Most! No Offense Isis." Aliyah Said.

"None Taken. I Know We Had Our Words, But I'm Gonna Miss You As Well." Isis Said. Skylar Hugged Them Both Tight.

"I'm Gonna Miss You Both Too. I'm Sure We'll See Each Other Again. Our Husbands Will Make Sure Of That." She Said.

"Right!" Isis And Aliyah Said Laughing.

"Oh And By The Way...You're Both Invited To My Gender Reveal Baby Shower Once I Plan It Out." Skylar Said.

"Girl You Know I'm Gonna Be There! And You Guys Are Invited To Mines Next Month. I'm Gonna Send You Both An Invitation." Aliyah Said.

"I'll Be There." Isis Said.

"Me Too." Skylar Said.

"Ya'll Ready?" Corey Asked.

"Almost. Could You Guys Join Us In The Living Room Real Quick?" Isis Said.

"Aw Hell." The Guys Murmured. They All Sat Down On The Couch Across From One Another. The Wives On One Couch, And The Husbands On The Other.

"What We Done Did Now?" Dacieon Asked.

"Nothing. We Just Want To Know Before We Leave Here...Did Any Of You Check Out Any Female That Wasn't Your Wife?" Isis Said.

"Aw Hell Naw...It's A Trap! Abort! Abort!" Corey Said.

"Shut Up Corey! We Just Want To Know If You Found Someone Other Than Your Wife Attractive In The House. We Promise We Won't Get Mad." Aliyah Said. They Sat Quiet For A Minute.

"Corey?" Isis Said. He Sighed.

"Alright. I Think Aliyah And Skylar Are Very Attractive. I Even Stole A Glance At Aliyah's Ass One Night But That's It." Corey Said. Isis Nodded. She Really Wasn't Mad. She Could Care Less Who Her Husband Looks At. As Long As He Doesn't Touch Another Female Then She Was Good.

"Dacieon?" Skylar Said.

"Uh...All Ya'll Is Bad As Fuck, But I Only Took A Glance At Layla's Ass. She Might've Been Crazy, But She Was Thick." He Said. Skylar Nodded. She Thought Layla Was Thick Too So She Didn't Care.

"JuJu?" Aliyah Said.

"I Only Got Eyes For You Baby." He Said.

"Whipped Ass Nigga!" Dacieon Said. Corey Laughed.

"Right! Be Real!" Corey Said. He Chuckled And Shook His Head.

"I'm SERIOUS! Don't Get Me Wrong...You Ladies Are Beautiful, But I Really Haven't Taken Any Glances At Ya'll." He Said, Honestly. Aliyah Blushed As She Bit Her Bottom Lip.

"Well Then...Time To Go." Aliyah Said, Standing Up.

"Hold Up! Hold Up! Y'all Turn." Dacieon Said. The Girls Looked At Each Other And Laughed.

"Sorry Babe...We Gotta Go. Limo's Here!" Skylar Said. They Hurried Out Of The Living Room And Towards Their Assigned Limo; Leaving Their Husband's Looking Like Dumb Deers In Headlights.

"What The Hell Just Happened?" Corey Asked.

"Ion Even Know." Dacieon Said.

"I Know What Happened. Ya'll Niggas Got Played!" Julian Said, Laughing.

"Man Fuck You!" Corey And Dacieon Said At The Same Time. They All Laughed As They Went To Grab Their Bags And Hauled Them Outside. They Said Their Final Goodbyes As They Got Into The Limo With Their Wives.