Day 5: Surprise Guests

QueenBianca_: Okay Everyone...I Had To Stop Layla From Leaving The House Only Because I Have A Surprise For You Guys. NewMommy014 Gave Me This Idea And I Swear I Loveeee Her To Death! But...I Have Some Surprise Guests Coming Into The House So Stay Tuned!
*
*
*
*
Everyone Was Sitting In The Living Room Talking Amongst Their Selves. They Were Waiting For This Mystery Guest To Come, And Everyone Was Kind Of Anxious.

"Who Do Ya'll Think This Mysterious Person Is?" Isis Asked. Everyone Shrugged.

"Shit...It Could Be Anybody." Dacieon Said. Layla Was Sitting Far Away From Everyone With Her Arms Crossed.

"What's Wrong With Ol Girl?" Dacieon Whispered To Skylar. Skylar Shrugged.

"I Have No Clue. She Hasn't Spoken To Anyone Since Yesterday. I Think She's Mad Because Everyone Left Her Here With You Know Who." Skylar Whispered Back. Dacieon Chuckled And Shook His Head.

Aliyah Was Getting Impatient As She Threw Her Head Back.

"Talk About BORING!" She Said.

"Chill Babe. I'm Sure They're Pulling Up." Julian Said. Little Did Julian Know...He Was Very Right. The Door Finally Came Opened And Everyone Got Quiet. A Man And A Woman Came Walking In Holding Hands.

 A Man And A Woman Came Walking In Holding Hands

"Hi Everyone." The Woman Said.

"Hey." Everyone Said.

"I'm Kaidence And This Is My Husband Marvin." She Said.

"What's Up Ya'll?" Marvin Said. They Shook Everyone's Hand And Sat Down.

"So How's The Couple Retreat Going?" Kaidence Asked. Everyone Basically Murmured Before Answering.

"That Bad Huh?" Marvin Said, Laughing. Everyone Laughed Too.

"You Two Are Such A Beautiful Couple. How Long Have Y'all Been Married?" Isis Asked.

"Thank You. And We've Been Married Nineteen Years." Kaidence Said.

"That's Such A Blessing." Aliyah Said.

"You Two Look So Young Though," Skylar Said.

"Aww Well Thank You Beautiful. We Try To Keep Our Appearance Up As Best We Can." Kaidence Said.

"Right, But I Believe My Red Is Beautiful Whenever." Marvin Said, Kissing Kaidence's Hand. All The Girls "Awwwwed" While Kaidence Smiled And Blushed.

"Why Can't You Ever Be Sweet Like That?" Isis Said, Smacking Corey In The Back Of His Head. He Sucked In His Teeth As He Glared At Her.

"I'm Always Sweet To You! You Know You're Beautiful!" Corey Said. They Laughed.

"You All Are So Cute. We Didn't Get Your Names Though." Kaidence Said.

"I'm Isis And This Is Corey." Isis Said.

"I'm Aliyah And This Is Julian." Aliyah Said.

"I'm Skylar And This Is Dacieon." Skylar Said. Layla And Jalen Stayed Quiet.

"You Two Must Be Layla And Jalen." Marvin Said. They Nodded.

"Well It's Nice To Meet You All And Congratulations On The Two Expecting Mommies."Kaidence Said.

"Thank You." Skylar And Aliyah Said At The Same Time.

"Do Ya'll Have Kids?" Isis Asked.

"Shit...Too Many Too Count." Marvin Murmured. Kaidence Giggled And Hit His Arms.

"Yes We Do. We Have Six Kids." Kaidence Said.

"Damn!" Julian And Dacieon Said At The Same Time.

"I Know Right. Baby Number Six Was A Surprise Considering The Fact That I Got My Tubes Tied, But I'm Glad My Baby Girl Is Here In This World. You Know...Her Name Is Layla Also." Kaidence Said, Smiling At Layla. Layla Smiled Slightly As She Looked At Her.

"Really?" Layla Said.

"Well It's Leilani, But We Call Her Layla For Short." Kaidence Said. For Some Reason, That Made Layla Kind Of Happy.

"I Want To Talk To You. I Wanna Talk To All Of You Beautiful Ladies, But First...Layla And I Need Some One On One Time." Kaidence Said. She Got Up And Grabbed Layla's Hand, And They Walked Into The Kitchen.

"Well...Fellas...I Know There's A Bar In This Big Ass House. Let's Have A Few Drinks And Chill, But First. Let Me Holla At You Jalen." Marvin Said. They Got Up And Headed To The Outside Seating Area.

"Awww I Love Them!" Aliyah Said.

"Me Too!" Skylar Said.

"I Don't." Dacieon Said.

"Why Not?" Skylar Asked.

"Cause That Nigga Slick Look Like That Fuckboy Adonis!" Dacieon Snapped. Skylar Laughed. (Ya'll See What I Did There? Lol)

"No He Doesn't." Skylar Said.

"Shit His Wife Is Bad Though!" Corey Said.

Rightttt!" Julian And Dacieon Said. The Women Popped Their Husband's In The Back Of Their Heads.

"Ow!" The Said.

"There's Plenty More Where That Came From!" Aliyah Said.

"Right!" Skylar And Isis Said.