Special Brownies

Long After Kaidence, Marvin, And Jalen Left, Layla Went Upstairs And Locked Herself In The Room. She Was So Upset And All She Did For The Rest Of The Day Was Cry. Isis Eventually Got Her Out Of Her Room And Took Her To Get Her Hair And Eyebrows Done. She Was Taking Layla Out For A Night On The Town.

Corey Felt Bad For The Girl So He Decided To Make Her Some Brownies

Corey Felt Bad For The Girl So He Decided To Make Her Some Brownies. Some...Special Brownies.

"My Nigga Is You In Here Baking?" Dacieon Said, Walking Into The Kitchen. Dacieon And Corey Have Formed An Awesome Bromance Since The First Day They Met.

"Yeah Fool. I'm Making Layla Some Brownies." He Said.

"Weed Brownies?" Dacieon Said. Corey Shook His Head.

"Nah Man." He Lied. Dacieon Chuckled.

"Nigga...You Got Brownie Mix And A Sack Right Next To It. I Don't See Any Rellos So That Leaves This." He Said. Corey Laughed.

"Alright You Caught Me. Yeah I'm Making Her Some Weed Brownies So She Can Feel Better." He Said.

"Ain't Isis Doing That?" Dacieon Said.

"Uhh...Isis Is Taking The Girl To Get All Cute For No Reason. That Ain't Gon Help Her." Corey Said.

"And Weed Brownies Will?" Dacieon Said.

"Yeah Nigga! If She Don't Want Em Then That's More For Us." He Said.

"Now You Talking Fool! Make Two Batches Though. Ion Need Sky Eating Some Weed Brownies While She Pregnant With My Kids." Dacieon Said.

"I Got You Man." Corey Said.

Julian Gripped Aliyah's Waist As He Grinded Himself Inside Of Her

Julian Gripped Aliyah's Waist As He Grinded Himself Inside Of Her. She Had Her Face Buried Into The Pillow As Her Muffled Moans Could Only Be Heard By Julian.

"You Gon Keep Talking That Shit?" Julian Asked, Smacking Her Ass Hard.

"Ow! No!" She Cried Out. They Had Gotten Into An Argument Literally Ten Minutes Before They Were Doing The Do And Julian Was Making Sure Aliyah Learned Her Lesson.

"Unhhh! JuJu!" She Whined. He Placed Soft Kisses Down Her Back As He Thrusted Harder Inside Of Her. He Then Pulled Out Of Her And Laid Down On His Back.