Aliyah And Julian

"I Don't Want To Get Up!" Aliyah Whined. Julian Just Laid There With His Head On Her Stomach. Baby Aria Was Kicking Up And Storm And That Was Pissing Aliyah Off.

"Julian Get Off Of Me." Aliyah Said, Pushing Him Away.

"Nooo! I'm Comfortable." He Said, Snuggling Back Up Against Her Stomach.

"Ugh...Aria Keeps Moving Every Time You Touch Me." She Said. Julian Smiled And Kissed Her Stomach.

"She's Already A Daddy's Girl." He Said. She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Whatever...Get Off Me." She Shoved Him Away And Got Up. Julian Licked His Lips As He Admired His Wife's Half Naked Body.

"You Know What You Be Doing To Me." He Said. She Giggled And Looked Back At Him.

"Yeah I Know. That's Why We're In This Particular Situation." She Said, Pointing To Her Stomach. He Laughed.

"Aye...These Soldiers Be Marching." He Said, Laughing.

"Yeah And They Continuously Invade My Temple." She Said. She Walked Into The Bathroom And Started Up The Shower. Julian Climbed Out Of The Bed And Walked Into The Bathroom With His Wife.

"Mind If I Join You?" He Asked.

"Sure, But Don't Start Anything JuJu! I'm Still Sore From The Other Night." She Said. He Smirked As He Stripped Out Of His Clothes And Stepped Into The Shower.
*
*
*
*
By The Time They Were Both Showered And Dressed, Layla Had Came Back To The House. Aliyah Had Walked Into The Room And Saw Layla Getting Her Bags.

"Where You Going?" She Asked.

"I'm Leaving." Layla Said.

"Why? You Still Can't Be Mad About That Brownie Situation." She Said, Crossing Her Arms.

"You Don't Understand Because It Wasn't You! I'm Not Mad Anymore, But Jalen Felt Like It Would Best If I Just Leave And I Agree." She Said. Aliyah Shook Her Head.

"Fine Whatever. JuJu Let's Go!" Aliyah Said, Walking Away From Layla's Room. She Could Care Less About Layla At This Point And She Was Just Focused On Getting Everything Ready For Tomorrow. She Couldn't Wait To See Her Babies!
*
*
*
*
"So She Just Packed Up And Left?" Julian Asked Aliyah As They Walked Through Sam's Club.

"Yep. She Said Jalen Felt Like She Should Leave And She Agreed. Oh Well...That's One Less Person To Worry About." She Said.

"So She Still Mad About What Happened? Everyone Apologized." He Said.

"She Claims She's Not Mad, But Whatever. I Don't Want To Talk About Her Stupid Ass Anymore." She Snapped.

"Hey...Be Nice." Julian Said.

"You Should Know By Now That There's Nothing Nice About Me." She Said. He Slapped Her Ass And She Jumped.

"Ow! Stop!" She Said, Slapping His Arm.

"You Stop Being Mean Then!" He Said. She Rolled Her Eyes And Pouted. They Filled Their Buggy Up With A Whole Bunch Of Food, But When They Got Towards The Meats...Aliyah Started Feeling Nauseous.

"We Gotta Get Away From Over Here!" She Said, Covering Her Mouth And Nose.

"Okay Babe." He Said. He Quickly Grabbed Some Hot Dogs, Hamburger Meat, And Two Packs Of Chicken. They Quickly Walked Away And Headed Towards The Checkout Line.

"Ohh Wait! Free Samples!" Aliyah Said.

"Babe Really? You Just Almost Blew Chunks Back There In The Meat Department. Now Your Ass Hungry?" He Said, Laughing. She Shot Him A  Look As She Grabbed A Sample And They Proceeded To The Checkout Line.

"It's Not Me...It's Aria. She Wanted To Try This Italian Meatball." Aliyah Said, Eating The Small Meatball.

"Yeah Whatever." Julian Murmured.

"Shut Up! I Hope Everyone's Back At The House Because I'm Not Helping You Bring These Groceries In." Aliyah Said, Honestly.

"That's Petty As Hell." He Said. She Giggled.

"How? I'm With Your Child." She Said, Rubbing Her Belly.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Let That Be The Reason." He Said. They Both Laughed.