Day 8: Isis And Corey

Corey And Isis Woke Up Bright And Early To Go Out And Run Errands For The Family Day Celebration. Isis Was Really Excited And She Couldn't Wait To See Her Kids. Corey Was Happy Too, But He Was Gonna Miss Just Spending Quality Time With His Wife. They Were Gonna Have To Do It More Often From Now On.

"Okay So We're Gonna Get Toys And Stuff For The Pool, Plus Plates, Napkins, And Utensils. Layla Volunteered To Get The Food After She Goes And Visits Jalen, Skylar And Dacieon Are Getting Decorations, And Aliyah And Julian Are....Wait. What Are They Doing?" Isis Asked, Going Over A List That She Had Made. They Were Walking Through The Toys Section At Walmart So That They Could Get Everyone's Child A Toy.

"I Don't Think They're Doing Anything." Corey Said.

"Wow...Maybe I Forgot To Ask Them. I Guess I'll Ask Them To Go Shopping With Layla. Hopefully There Won't Be A Problem." Isis Said, Pulling Her Phone Out. She Sent Aliyah And Text And Waited For A Response. Aliyah Texted Back A Few Minutes Saying She'd Be Cool With That.

"Okay They're Going With Layla." Isis Said. They Started Picking Out Toys For Everyone's Kids Which Was Hard Because They Really Didn't Know What To Pick Out.

"Let's Just Get A Whole Bunch Of Toys And Let Them Pick Out Their Own Stuff." Isis Said. Corey Just Nodded His Head. He Was Just Ready To Get This Over With So He Can Get Back To The House And Make Love To His Wife In The Shower.

"Corey...COREY!" Isis Said, Clapping Her Hands In Corey's Face.

"What Babe Damn!" He Said.

"I Said Hand Me That Box Up There." She Said. He Grabbed The Box For His Wife And Sat It In The Buggy.

"Are We Done Now?" He Asked.

"Almost. Let's Go Get The Stuff For The Pool And Then Were Done." She Said. She Led The Way Over To Where The Pool Items Were.

"What Pool Items Do We Need?" He Asked, Getting Irritated.

"The Kids Need Floaties And Stuff So They Won't Drown. Plus The Boys Can Play With Water Guns And What Not." Isis Said, As She Started Throwing Random Things In The Buggy.

"Aight You Going Crazy Now! This Is Almost One Thousand Dollars Worth Of Toys!" Corey Snapped.

"Okay And? You Act Like We Can't Afford It." She Snapped Back. Corey Huffed And Pushed The Buggy Towards The Checkout Line. He Hated When His Wife Was Right, But Corey Was Frugal As Hell And He Hated Spending Money. That's Why They Have So Much Money Now.

After Leaving Walmart, The Couple Decided To Make One Last Stop Before Heading Home. Corey Pulled Into The Cemetery And Parked His Car.

"What Are We Doing Here?" Isis Asked.

"You Said You Wanted To Make Peace With Nataliee So You Can Move On. Her Grave Is Right Over There. Right Next To Her Dad." Corey Said. Isis Swallowed Hard And Opened The Car Door.

"Are You Coming With Me?" She Asked Him.

"Do You Want Me To?" He Asked. She Nodded And They Both Got Out The Car. Corey Grabbed Isis's Hand And Intertwined Them With His As They Slowly Approached Nataliee's Grave. Isis Kneeled Down And Wiped Off Her Tombstone.

"Hey Nataliee. I Know I'm The Last Person You Want To Hear From, But I Can't Keep Living Life With This Guilt On Me So...I'm Hear To Make Peace With You. I Know What I Did To You Was Horrible, But In All Fairness...You Deserved It. Why Couldn't You Just Let Us Be? You Were Pretty And I'm Sure You Could've Gotten Any Man You Wanted, But Instead You Chose My Husband. I Guess I'll Never Know Why, But I Also Want To Say Thank You For Not Hurting Nova. Though She Doesn't Remember Anything...I'll Never Forget The Day You Took Her. I'm Also Sorry About That Letter I Sent You That Almost Made You Kill Yourself. It Was Very Childish Of Me And I'm Really Sorry. I Hope You Can Forgive Me Like I've Forgiven You And Myself." Isis Said. A Single Tear Slid Down Her Cheek As She Kissed Her Hand And Placed It On Top Of Nataliee's Tombstone. She Then Looked At Lorenzo Montana's Tombstone And Shook Her Head.

"You On The Other Hand...Can Rot In Hell! You're Definitely No Father Of Mines!" She Said. She Stood Up And Glanced At Corey. He Smiled At Her And Kissed Her Lips.

"You Feel Better?" He Asked. She Nodded.

"So Much Better." She Said, Smiling.

"Good. Let's Get The Hell Out Of Here." He Said.

"Wait! Do You Have Something To Say?" She Asked.

"Fuck No." He Said.

"Really Cor? Nothing?" She Said. He Sighed And Kneeled Down In Front Of Her Tombstone.

"Sup Crazy Bihh. I Hope You In Hell Roasting Like A Fucking Rotisserie Chicken! Be Thankful My Wife Got Your Ass Before I Did Because If Yo Ass Would've Still Been Alive When I Got Out My Coma...Boyyy You Would've Gotten It Way Worse. Consider Yourself Lucky. Deuces Biotchhhh!" He Snapped. Isis Had Her Mouth Covered as She Laughed.

"That Was Horrible." Isis Said.

"It Was, But Hey...I Feel Better." He Said.

"I Bet You Do." Isis Said, As They Walked Back To The Car Together.